Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Exploit Kit] Crimepack (3.1.3)

• Please log in to reply
498 replies to this topic

Zoinexion

• PipPipPipPipPip

CrimePack Exploit Kit Description

Some of the most common types of hacking tools are exploit kits, commercial kits that allow hackers to create attack websites or force legitimate websites to direct computer users to attack websites. The main reason for their popularity is because criminals can use them to carry out online attacks without needing computer knowledge, but just the money to purchase a license. The CrimePack Exploit Kit is one of these kinds of hacking tools that allow even inexperienced hackers to carry out sophisticated, effective malware attacks. The CrimePack Exploit Kit is one of the most popular exploit packs available due to its easy use and the fact that the CrimePack Exploit Kit can take advantage of several common software vulnerabilities.

Exploring the CrimePack Exploit Kit

Looking at the administration website for a CrimePack Exploit Kit infection, security researchers notice that about thirty percent of all visitors to an attack website containing the CrimePack Exploit Kit will become infected with malware. This is quite a high infection rate, particularly higher than other popular exploit kits. This stat indicates that about thirty percent of all computer users have vulnerabilities in their operating system, applications or Web browser that make them vulnerable to malware attacks involving the CrimePack Exploit Kit. These are several exploits that are particularly successful associated with the CrimePack Exploit Kit. The most popular of these is Webstart, a vulnerability in the Java Runtime Environment that was fixed in the Spring of 2010. However, many computer users continue to use outdated versions of Java that make them vulnerable to these kinds of attacks. In fact, about two thirds of successful attacks involving the CrimePack Exploit Kit took advantage of this one vulnerability.

One of the best-selling exploit packs on the market today (August, 10, 2010) is called Crimepack, and it’s a kit that I have mentioned at least twice in previous blog posts. This time, I’ll take a closer look at the “exploit stats” sections of a few working Crimepack installations to get a better sense of which software vulnerabilities are most productive for Crimepack customers.

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic.

I am a lone duck in a swan-filled pond who criticizes everyone.

Yuuki

• Meow!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

might take a look.

Everyone needs a little help | So help, don't leech. :wub:

Visit me on tumblr!

>>> Hentai <<<

falle

• Dirty Leecher?

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

41 / 56

Run in a VM!

Zoinexion

• PipPipPipPipPip

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

41 / 56

Run in a VM!

I.. have no words for this. It's an exploit pack, what do you expect?

I am a lone duck in a swan-filled pond who criticizes everyone.

falle

• Dirty Leecher?

I.. have no words for this. It's an exploit pack, what do you expect?

Yeah so? Ofc its expected to be at least false positives. I just warn people to be careful..

We've had some people get infected here before.

anhdenday

• PipPipPip

á

KoMaR1911.

• Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip

Ty for sharing ;)

m1804

• Advanced Member

thanks

lucasamazing

• PipPip