Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Scam Report Against Swagadelic / $100

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
54 replies to this topic

Sweden

• SS Hauptsturmführer

Are you racist Sweden ? By reading the conversation you don't have the feelings that he actually verified the transaction on the call ? Everyone who is smart can understand what i mean. Why he will say all that if he don't even verified the transaction, and what i said is HE VERFIEID THIS TRANSACTION IN FRONT ON MY EYES.

It's so easy to understand so yeah ,you just have to think on why he said all that

Maybe you are blind or you just don't want to understand, without offense, just think logical and by reading the email of BitGo, you can see his the investigator of all this sht

Then give me proof of him verifying it so I can see it IN FRONT ON MY EYES as well! ~23h remaining :)

Privacy

• I get fat by eating McDonald's

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Then give me proof of him verifying it so I can see it IN FRONT ON MY EYES as well! ~23h remaining :)

Ok @Sweden

As a moderator, you shouldnt take any part of someone in a scam report but for some reason you took a part of a scammer. Since i'm registered on Nulled io you keep warned me without reason or for some sht but it's ok.

Now, you refuse to admit that he scammed me $100 by hacking or ddos'ing the BitGo server while the confirmation time. As the email says, the transaction has been confirmed. Wich it means, I SENT HIM MY FCKING $100.

My $100 are gone @Sweden i'm not sending randomly $100 of BTC. Please make a link between the email and the reaction and all the conversation on skype. Most of us will understand.

All the question are :

Why he used join me

Why he said thanks

Why he said i'm a reliable source.

If he didnt even verified the transaction ? Please. We all know this a joke.

I'm trying my best to contribute to the community, but get a ban and getting scammed, it's too much for me. You are the moderator and you are the only judge of the report. But i've contacted many members. And they are saying all the same. I got scammed.

Why this is so hard to understand for you ?

He paid me

I paid him

We both were happy

He used join me to hide the scam, i called him he said it was ok

He turned on chargebacking

I make a scam report about it

TTUPgrx.gif

swagadelic

• Literally a god.

Ok @Sweden

As a moderator, you shouldnt take any part of someone in a scam report but for some reason you took a part of a scammer. Since i'm registered on Nulled io you keep warned me without reason or for some sht but it's ok.

Now, you refuse to admit that he scammed me $100 by hacking or ddos'ing the BitGo server while the confirmation time. As the email says, the transaction has been confirmed. Wich it means, I SENT HIM MY FCKING $100.

My $100 are gone @Sweden i'm not sending randomly $100 of BTC. Please make a link between the email and the reaction and all the conversation on skype. Most of us will understand.

All the question are :

Why he used join me

Why he said thanks

Why he said i'm a reliable source.

If he didnt even verified the transaction ? Please. We all know this a joke.

I'm trying my best to contribute to the community, but get a ban and getting scammed, it's too much for me. You are the moderator and you are the only judge of the report. But i've contacted many members. And they are saying all the same. I got scammed.

Why this is so hard to understand for you ?

He paid me

I paid him

We both were happy

He used join me to hide the scam, i called him he said it was ok

He turned on chargebacking

I make a scam report about it

We never talked in the Skype call, we were both silent, I can only assume you used this to get my IP as I cannot be resolved. Shortly after this skype call I could not connect to any websites and had to restart my router. I said thanks and called you a reliable source because I did not expect to be scammed by a royal. I used Join.me because it's a simple screens ahring service. And I did not "Hack/DDoS BitGo servers, never even went to the website.

06a9a0556edc1b5f0912b98a58a50aaa.png

Sweden Has such a way with words  :wub:

sparky208

• Lurker

• Pip

i hope he hasent scammed me also

Edited by sparky208, 14 September 2015 - 06:04 PM.

Sweden

• SS Hauptsturmführer

rekt ggwp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users