Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Rep

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

• PipPip

:huh: can not read it

sammytroll

• Darkness

• PipPipPip

In order to get +rep someone needs to click the green arrow on any of your posts each time someone clicks it you get 1 rep

i dont see the green arrow on me but i see green arrows on you o-o thats weird, or you cant rep yourself? :D

Edited by sammytroll, 13 September 2015 - 02:49 AM.

IshrekisloveI

i dont see the green arrow on me but i see green arrows on you o-o thats weird, or you cant rep yourself? :D

Correct you cannot rep yourself just as i cant see my arrow but i can see everyone elses

tuanlove390ct

• PipPip

ty

sammytroll

• Darkness

• PipPipPip

Correct you cannot rep yourself just as i cant see my arrow but i can see everyone elses

btw, it is not allowed to ask you or any others for rep right?

IshrekisloveI

btw, it is not allowed to ask you or any others for rep right?

Yah they dont want people asking for rep its strictly against the rules you just need to help people or make good posts and people should +rep you

sammytroll

• Darkness

• PipPipPip

Yah they dont want people asking for rep its strictly against the rules you just need to help people or make good posts and people should +rep you

what are good posts like?

edit: and if there is some people who rep me 50 times, will it do anything negative to me?

Edited by sammytroll, 13 September 2015 - 02:55 AM.

IshrekisloveI

what are good posts like?

thats up to you. You can only rep 5 times a day and its up to you what you use it on

sammytroll

• Darkness

• PipPipPip

thats up to you. You can only rep 5 times a day and its up to you what you use it on

so if someone rep me 5 times or i rep someone 5 times, will it cause anything negative to me?

IshrekisloveI

so if someone rep me 5 times or i rep someone 5 times, will it cause anything negative to me?

As long as you dont ask for the rep or make other accounts you should be fine its just someone happened to like your post and you got 5 rep from that nothing bad should happen as long as others do it because they feel like it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users