Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Euw Account Giveaway( League Of Giveaway First Edition)

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

johnnyjolly

• PipPip

TY

jonnyrds

• Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip

I would like this account to get into a better elo since I do not have all the good champs and my account is stuck in silver 5 because I didn't use scripts :(

Add my EUW Account: Xél

bloocky

• Lurker

For my friend

EternalGhost

i was diamond 3  in EU . my account id is blackfloor . i was in s1  and i had your same problem . no time for play . i gave my account to my little cousin , now he played more 6 month , he decrease my elo , now is only platinum 2 . i want account lvl 30 for help him  in elo . i never use bol scripts in high elos because i dont like ban high accounts . a account s1 is so important for a person . so much hours played , and a lot of friends you did in this game , is a problem leave in that games when you spent 5 years . i want continue to play now because i finish my university carreer . and i got time . i dont want verify the account because its yours . i preffer you have the password and the form for recovery when you will play other time . if i get permission for enter in your account i will lvl your elo . i will increase your PI . and i will play for fun ^^ . i think a account is serious because is important for you  . i love my account and i want recover , but i dont want steal my account to my little cousin . i preffer find other , and when you will play other time . you will recovery  and change the password  . i will give you screenshots if i buy new champions , promotions etc . and you always can write me  in skype . line or whatsapp. 

I need this account for help , for laught ,  and for play for fun ^^

im new in this website but i was refferral seller  in s4 and everybody recieved the 17k rps  when RIOT refunded refferal sistem i gave rps accounts unbaneable .because i changed my method and i did accounts in NA , and then i resseted the refferal system transfered NA TO EUW  .... i never let people wasted their money and hide my bussiness , my friends are importants and trusted me  i was spanish support in fulcrum . 

i got in my skype for example : the admin in fulcrum  https://gyazo.com/cd...a21763c0e261ceb 

i said this . because i trusted 100% . my english is bad  but i  always keep my promises . 

:wub:  Thanks For Reading   :wub:

st3vakoz

• Advanced Member

i don't have account,and i need this to play :D ty

bmcrr

Hey'd love to have that accunt. Since my main was banned in a banwave last year, since then it's not been the same thing with such a few champs to play :( 

housse

I need the account for a friend, his account got banned

Yuel

• PipPip

ty

Snowe

• PipPip

ty

jakoo56

• PipPip

ty

0 user(s) are reading this topic