Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Perma-Banned For Two Downvotes.

Best Answer Imogen , 07 September 2015 - 04:06 AM

-snip-

Okay, lets set things straight -- from the top, once again!

• Gay vs Lesbian are interchangeable. While it's gender specific, it's interchangeable. Like mankind vs humankind.
  • You have been moaning since you joined the forum. You whined about it in at least one other thread that I know of, that YOU made.
  • Nulled.io staff reserve the right to terminate your account without notice, for any reason. Board rules are there to give guidelines on conduct, and of what we are more likely to ban for.
  • Any staff user that doesn't have a light blue glow to their username is effectively an admin. This color is used to indicate trial moderators.
  • Oxide is inundated with private messages all the time. Literally hundreds per day. The ones that are observed by him are linked by us to him directly.
  • Lastly, I am not dangerman963's friend. I consider him an associate, and I frequently enjoy his posts. Hence the upvotes, which should have no bearing on this report.

To close, you cannot read to save your life as it would so seem. (I could global ban you simply because you ignored this.)

Reputation is meant to be used as the following:

• Upvotes are to be given in circumstances where you approve the content or post, or think it useful.
  • Downvotes are to be used to indicate posts that have no bearing on the conversation, are malicious, or are useless. They are not to be used as weapons.

Neg-repping because you just don't approve of a post doesn't work. Reputation is a commodity, as each user is limited to what they can give; therefore, each earned is part of a limited pool that can be gained per day.

Unless I am wholesomely mistaken, you downvoted posts because you didn't like them. If you don't like a post, ignore it. Better yet, ignore the person. You can do that, you know.

Your account is not getting unbanned simply because you whinge like hell.

In closing, neither of your accounts have contributed enough to the community to be deemed time worthy of full investigation and ruling.

I won't ban your current account, because the cumulative seethe coming from you and your computer might kill a pixel in my screen or something.

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

Xarion

• PipPip
Before you remove this account, read this:

I've got perma-banned by troll called Imogen for giving one of his friends two downvotes.
So there has been some discussion going on in topics. I disagree with one of his friends, I downvote one post, I get downvoted, then I repeat, then I get permabanned, because his friend ran out of negative votes for the day.

Warning issued by Imogen for Abusive Behaviour in Profile.
Given 1 points.
Suspended permanently

So apparently, giving two downvotes, is Abusive Behavior, and the penalty is permaban, because as we all know, moderators and their friends are untouchable, if you try, you're immediately banned. Why even bother with downvote button, if you can't use it for right choices?

The picture on top of that:
ffef3957c1c0840b54d17b631cd254c5.png

Why? Explain. Why?

Two downvotes, equals to a straight-up absolute account suspension because you don't like negative reputation on your profile (probably deserved)? Are you serious?

Rampa

• Addicted

Rip you.

#1 Anime Fan for life

Xarion

• PipPip
Now you can proceed with banning, since it's 2nd account, that will be first deserved ban. And you Imogen, can go F yourself, real hard with your deviant nature and judgment.

dangerman963

• Well ok then.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

troll called Imogen

My favorite moderator xD "troll" gg, you might as well leave the forum yourself m8

FFrBhfi.jpg

Thank you trash1537 for the awesome sig ^^

Married to Dan  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:   :jodus:  :jodus:

People that supported me :wub: ; DerpyPepe ,  Dan ,  Hadriiw ,  JokerArt ,  SwedenIsCute ,  Levathian ,  Helios , Ken ,  Alpacca ,  SantAstero Radi

1O4wSzb.png

sdBP8OF.png

Xarion

• PipPip

My favorite moderator xD "troll" gg, you might as well leave the forum yourself m8

Couldn't care less now. With this "quality" moderation, I couldn't wish less for getting out of here. Just letting people see Imogen is a irresponsible troll with sheeps following him everywhere, while he abuses his power as moderator.

If he's your favorite mod, I don't think you're on the good side of the waterfall.
You will probably take this as compliment: you're on his level exactly.

I don't care what happens with these two accounts really.

But I really want Imogen to get demoted for... welp... this... there's no explanation for this behavior. And I don't seem to be only one affected by his randomness.

"Look at me, I'm moderator, I don't like you, let me perma-ban you, because you downvoted my friend".

And I get the fact that you guys find words "kappa" in word "potato" every day in chat. But c'mon, is there really no room for justice and normality for a second? It's undeserved! And he knew it.

Edited by Xarion, 05 September 2015 - 09:44 AM.

Xarion

• PipPip
remove please

Edited by Xarion, 05 September 2015 - 09:42 AM.

Xarion

• PipPip
remove please

Edited by Xarion, 05 September 2015 - 09:42 AM.

dangerman963

• Well ok then.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Couldn't care less now. With this "quality" moderation, I couldn't wish less for getting out of here. Just letting people see Imogen is a irresponsible troll with sheeps following him everywhere, while he abuses his power as moderator.

If he's your favorite mod, I don't think you're on the good side of the waterfall.
You will probably take this as compliment: you're on his level exactly.

I don't care what happens with these two accounts really.

But I really want Imogen to get demoted for... welp... this... there's no explanation for this behavior. And I don't seem to be only one affected by his randomness.

"Look at me, I'm moderator, I don't like you, let me perma-ban you, because you downvoted my friend".

And I get the fact that you guys find words "kappa" in word "potato" every day in chat. But c'mon, is there really no room for justice and normality for a second? It's undeserved! And he knew it.

She* is actually a very reasonable person. And moderates pretty damn fairly. So, sorry to burst your little bubble but just because you got banned for rep abuse and this is mentioned in the rules. Doesn't mean that the moderating team is any less good at what they do.

FFrBhfi.jpg

Thank you trash1537 for the awesome sig ^^

Married to Dan  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:   :jodus:  :jodus:

People that supported me :wub: ; DerpyPepe ,  Dan ,  Hadriiw ,  JokerArt ,  SwedenIsCute ,  Levathian ,  Helios , Ken ,  Alpacca ,  SantAstero Radi

1O4wSzb.png

sdBP8OF.png

MaTazz

• PipPipPip

I'm sorry :(

Xarion

• PipPip

She* is actually a very reasonable person.

"She" provides entirely different impression. On top of that, her avatar says "Gay Furry Pride Bitches", I don't know about you, but women can be lesbian, not gay. And no, I don't care what random website says.

And moderates pretty damn fairly.

There's already 2 people disagreeing with you (excluding me). It's 2 people's vote, against yours. But we're not here to vote for anything, I'd like here some smell of justice. This behavior cannot be accepted, this isn't my forum, but you have rely on any sort of morality and normality, aren't you?

So, sorry to burst your little bubble but just because you got banned for rep abuse and this is mentioned in the rules.

Oh yea? Tell me, under which circumstances, I can't give someone 2 negative points within 24 hours. What would it matter, if I made it within 48 hours? What would it matter, if it were 2 different people? Are you even reading what you're writing? If it is against the rules, why didn't they block this possibility? I mean, they can invent anti-Leecher and Auth system, but can't afford editing permissions of up-voting?

Doesn't mean that the moderating team is any less good at what they do.

If I offended entire moderation team, that wasn't supposed to sound so. I'm sorry. The only one being problem in sight is the one that banned me, for this ridiculous reason.

Edited by Xarion, 05 September 2015 - 11:43 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users