Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Banned For Multi

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

AxemyDraven2

• PipPip

when i first found nulled,i created an account named dangonite,and i didn't know multi account was bannable,so i got banned because of that,but i never logged in the previous accounts again,i created a new account named AxemyDraven,i actually contributed and helped people with the least things possible,i earned my reputation points,and now i got banned just because of my previous behaviour which i was not aware of at the time,can you help me? you can look up my profile,i was very active and doing my best to post quality things...

Now i understand i may never get my account back,but can i prevent it from happening again? how do i make sure this account will never get banned for my previous accounts?

HelloWorldnio

• 412 Back

• PipPipPip

when i first found nulled,i created an account named dangonite,and i didn't know multi account was bannable,so i got banned because of that,but i never logged in the previous accounts again,i created a new account named AxemyDraven,i actually contributed and helped people with the least things possible,i earned my reputation points,and now i got banned just because of my previous behaviour which i was not aware of at the time,can you help me? you can look up my profile,i was very active and doing my best to post quality things...

Now i understand i may never get my account back,but can i prevent it from happening again? how do i make sure this account will never get banned for my previous accounts?

Forum Rules 

Begging Rules

Lucky Patcher  <=== Try Reading It Without Mistakes bVOOxVbm.jpg

AxemyDraven2

• PipPip

i never begged for reps,i got banned for the multi that go back a long time ago,i didn't do anything against the rule with this account lol

lyl199303

• PipPipPip

I don't know what happened, I hope you can be perfect as soon as possible, good luck

lolara

• PipPip

R I P SON 

Thats why u should always first read rules !

Good Luck CowBoy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users