Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Banned For "multi Logging" What Does This Mean?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

olladTemp

• Lurker

Hello guys!

Earlier today my nulledblog.com account name "Ollad" got banned. The reason says "Multi".

I do not know what I've done, but I guess it means that' I've been multi logging?

Just wanted to know if there is any way to get my account back. I did not break rules and tried to help people on the forum, I was not leeching. 

Can I make a new account? Or am I not allowed on this website anymore?

Thanks,

//Ollad

XLegend

• You can leave my +rep if i helped u ty :3 kappa

• PipPipPipPipPip

m8 its means multi account

2335.gif

xSaliice

• Cracker™

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Hello guys!

Earlier today my nulledblog.com account name "Ollad" got banned. The reason says "Multi".

I do not know what I've done, but I guess it means that' I've been multi logging?

Just wanted to know if there is any way to get my account back. I did not break rules and tried to help people on the forum, I was not leeching. 

Can I make a new account? Or am I not allowed on this website anymore?

Thanks,

//Ollad

u are banned because u are making multiaccounts ...  u are lucky this account did not got banned too

RfV52F9.jpg
e5d686cf32.png

lobbber

• Addicted

You also had "+1 REP If I helped! <3" in your signature

olladTemp

• Lurker

u are banned because u are making multiaccounts ...  u are lucky this account did not got banned too

I got reccommended to make a new account called [yourname]Temp and ask the admins why I were banned, since it did not say anything about the reason of me being banned.

Though, I have not multilogged. The only thing I've done is log in to my account on this computer and my school laptop, nothing else. And I've not made any other accounts, I only had one account.

Do you know if I'm permanently suspended from this website now? 

declarent

• Veteran

your multi acc is likely permanently suspended

I got reccommended to make a new account called [yourname]Temp and ask the admins why I were banned, since it did not say anything about the reason of me being banned.

Though, I have not multilogged. The only thing I've done is log in to my account on this computer and my school laptop, nothing else. And I've not made any other accounts, I only had one account.

olladTemp

• Lurker

your multi acc is likely permanently suspended

Ok.

Can I make a new account? 

I'd like to, just want to follow the rules.

xSaliice

• Cracker™

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

well just wait till moderators see this thread and they will tell u the reasons why u got banned and see if u are premanent suspunded or not...

RfV52F9.jpg
e5d686cf32.png

olladTemp

• Lurker

well just wait till moderators see this thread and they will tell u the reasons why u got banned and see if u are premanent suspunded or not...

Ok, thanks for the help.

Do you reccommend me to message the moderators?

winer9301

As long as you have legit reason, it's always wise to directly pm the mod rather than waiting for them to see your post.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users