Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What's With Rep Begging?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

sadsamman

• Techno-Fish

I see a lot of accounts get banned for rep begging, but I see a lot of other accounts that have been around for a while, and are still rep begging, and don't seem to be punished. Is this just a coincidence that they arn't getting banned, or are some people allowed to rep beg?

Also as a side question, what's up with those accounts that were made like an hour ago, and already have over 10 rep? How does that work?

DOI62lS.png

Sesam

• PipPipPip

This is where you basically say something like "please, let's trade rep+" or "pls rep+".

You need 10 reputation points to get Auth, and they can't get it legit way, so they beg for it, creating about 30 accounts, and one of them will finally get those 10 reps without getting banned.

c3iL

• fuck you Finn

stop crying and report

Forum Rules | Marketplace Rules | VIP F.A.Q

Posted Image Don't pm me regarding Posted Image

Bol/EB support

Ban Appeals

VIP Payments - PM oxidenigga

I take BTC if you want to donate me a Cake or something

1GnXeqdyMwboh3dJkydiyhYnwneJbfQJ3r

Posted Image

sadsamman

• Techno-Fish

This is where you basically say something like "please, let's trade rep+" or "pls rep+".

You need 10 reputation points to get Auth, and they can't get it legit way, so they beg for it, creating about 30 accounts, and one of them will finally get those 10 reps without getting banned.

Thanks, that makes sense for my side question.

DOI62lS.png

Mikajac

• Retard #1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

stop crying and report

Easy talking, how about really banning them in stead of skipping those reports and giving the reporter warning points? Or even unban them! And how about letting the mods follow the rules theirself? http://screencast.com/t/Cg5hFdU1s0

sadsamman

• Techno-Fish

I still don't get how large accounts that have been on for a year or so can keap that up without getting banned.

Easy talking, how about really banning them in stead of skipping those reports and giving the reporter warning points? Or even unban them! And how about letting the mods follow the rules theirself? http://screencast.com/t/Cg5hFdU1s0

Ya lol, that screencast is exactly what i'm talking about

DOI62lS.png

Mikajac

• Retard #1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

I still don't get how large accounts that have been on for a year or so can keap that up without getting banned.

The rule of no rep begging only counts for threads after 14 august (if I'm not mistaking), threads before that date can contain the "+rep if liked" etc. And those accounts who have 10rep in an hour are bought accounts which are +repped by multi-accounts.

sadsamman

• Techno-Fish

ok, ty Mikajac.

DOI62lS.png

Sesam

• PipPipPip

Yea, I've already felt the "might" of "justice" on these forums. There's a lot of room for improvement, but on the other hand, I don't think I should even bother with situation. If "moderation" is on this low-level as it is now, I don't think I should make effort to provide any tools or ideas in order to improve and prohibit such behavior.

Akeme

• One day, I shall return.

I see a lot of accounts get banned for rep begging, but I see a lot of other accounts that have been around for a while, and are still rep begging, and don't seem to be punished. Is this just a coincidence that they arn't getting banned, or are some people allowed to rep beg?

Also as a side question, what's up with those accounts that were made like an hour ago, and already have over 10 rep? How does that work?

https://www.nulledbl...es-of-the-land/

Was implemented to make auth harder to reduce the amount of leechers. It has been doing well, more than like 2k (approx) have been banned last month(2weeks) and still constantly getting banend 

6ba02710d39b2ce4230642c62d60274f.png d45237e3e07afab1bddcb462dfc2e7a8.png   :wub:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users