Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Having Some Troubles With Sentry Mba!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Hydrofluoride

So, I've been running a Twitter Config on a couple of accounts I own with a pass list that has the passwords to them in there(this is to see if I can get it to work). I have used Sentry MBA before to crack LoL accounts, and saw some success there.

My problem is that when I start the bruteforcing, all proxies give "Last Status: 430 - TCP Timeout. . ." Now, I usually don't ask questions on forums because I can usually just google it and figure it out, but I'm at a serious loss here. What I've done so far:

-Increasing timeout by 5 until it capped at 60 with no success

-Running a TCP/IP optimizer(more on this in a bit)

-Resetting my TCP/IP/Winsock settings

-Changing proxy lists about a dozen times(checked a couple of different types of IP addresses as well)

-Using different Configs(more on this in a minute as well)

-Deleted and getting a fresh copy of Sentry MBA 1.4.1

All of these gave me nothing, and I am still seeing this error, but what I wanted to go back to was that while trying to reconfigure my TCP/IP w/ TCP Optimizer the setting would never save. I tried Running as Admin and getting another copy, but up rebooting my setting would be reverted to non-optimized. Next, when I was changing configs repeatedly I used one that I used to use for LoL cracking to see if I could replicate the old results, but even when using the configs that worked for me a couple months ago I'm still getting this error.

This happens when I try to do anything - using the HTTP Debugger, Proxy Analyzer, or when I tried creating my own config(upon hitting 'Analyze Login Page).

The only correlation I can make between the two times would be that my Wireless Adapter recently broke and I'm currently using an external one from a friend opposed to the internal one I was using previously. Could that be the issue? Because other than that I really don't know what could be giving me this error. Any help would be appreciated.

Tim

• WebRequest dev

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Your proxies are dead

Hydrofluoride

I have updated and changed proxy lists about a dozen times, all checked with ProxyFire.

But, in case I am wrong here, is there a really good place you would recommend getting them from? I've been using HMA Ultimate Proxy Grabber as well as a couple lists from proxy sites(such as ProxyFire). All giving me the same error.

Tim

• WebRequest dev

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

I have updated and changed proxy lists about a dozen times, all checked with ProxyFire.

But, in case I am wrong here, is there a really good place you would recommend getting them from? I've been using HMA Ultimate Proxy Grabber as well as a couple lists from proxy sites(such as ProxyFire). All giving me the same error.

No public proxies are good. The 430 timeout is not related to sentry.

mahocuk54

• PipPipPip

ty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users