Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Shoutbox

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

yoshl

• CHALLENGER I 💋

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Asking for "what is HF?" is instantly ban from shoutbox? 

I am just talking with random people and he says HF and I replied "What is HF?" then I just got banned. I've read the Shoutbox rules I don't see anything such as asking a question may lead you to suspension/ban

ShoutBox Rules

• Shoutbox shall be English at all times, as stated above. Users who does not follow this rule will be warned, and eventually suspended or banned if continuously violated.
  • Spam posting just to get access to the Shoutbox is obviously not allowed and will result in a permanent ban.
  • Advertisement will not be allowed under any circumstances.
  • Shoutbox is not for support, for this you shall use our dedicated support section. Shoutbox is mainly for small talk.
  • Linking your thread for no reason just to increase your threads viewers is prohibited.
  • Posting accounts or other unnecessary spam will lead to a warning, then a permanent shoutbox ban.
  • Buying, selling and trading is not allowed in the shoutbox, that includes currency-exchange.
  • Posting screamers or similar will result in a permanent ban.
  • Creating a topic about why you got SB Banned will result in a permanent closure of your nulledblog.com Account.
  • Discussing politics in the shoutbox is not allowed.
  • Discussing eWhoring in the shoutbox is not allowed.

Edited by yoshl, 04 September 2015 - 03:14 PM.

b3eCluw.png

Thanks to realOG

yyy1867

• PipPip

nice

nighten

• PipPip

i dont know why banned for asking ?

yoshl

• CHALLENGER I 💋

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

i dont know why banned for asking ?