Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nice To Meet Y'all

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

jchassy

• Lurker

I am Jchassy, and I am a newbie to the whole idea of accessing network and system securities. I am in college studing to become a computer engineer and hopfully learn to specialize in cyber sercuity. My dream job would be working in the Air Force under the US Cyber Command and getting invovled in proforming and stopping cyber warfare. I would like to say I am a learner because thats what I love to do but I have dyslexia and it makes it hard for me to learn somethings but bullshit that like doesn't stop me nor should it you. I am currently at a Millitary College as a cadet corporal. I am the in the Group staff as the Chief Clerk. Anyway thats me!

If anybody could I would like to try to get into this website for one of my classes. If you can help out please PM me.

Thanks! Can't wait to join this community it looks amazing.

Orange

• Social Engineerer

This site has nothing to do with pentesting at all. This is a cracking site, but regardless welcome to the community and please read the rules: https://www.nulledbl...31-board-rules/

Board rules

If you like my shit donate BTC: 1HyP3wfAAv3jh8yeHkRG15upiveihJEXqG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users