Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Problems With Csgo Jackpot Bot

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Pepsai

Hello, im using the JS bot for my csgo jackpot script.

It can accept offers, and put them into the pot. But when the pot ends, the bot is crashing and giving me this error:

http://pastebin.com/uWxWdNNH

Jaran

• Lurker

Hello, im using the JS bot for my csgo jackpot script.

It can accept offers, and put them into the pot. But when the pot ends, the bot is crashing and giving me this error:

http://pastebin.com/uWxWdNNH

I fixed this by replacing:

if(item.length > 0)		{

With:

if(itemsnum > 0)	{

In tradebot.js

Howerever, after changing this my bot prompts out that it has accepted the items, the items come into the pot, but when the round ends nothing happends. The items is not on my bot account either, so it prompts out that it has accepted the items, but it has not. No idea what is wrong.

nseckinoral

I fixed this by replacing:

if(item.length > 0)		{

With:

if(itemsnum > 0)	{

In tradebot.js

Howerever, after changing this my bot prompts out that it has accepted the items, the items come into the pot, but when the round ends nothing happends. The items is not on my bot account either, so it prompts out that it has accepted the items, but it has not. No idea what is wrong.

It calls the offer.acceptOffer({offerid}); method but if any error happens, it does not handle it. You probably have trade ban on your bot. I had the same problem and today the ban expired so now it accepts officially. Method accepts another callback method as the second parameter so you can check if any error occurs. You can also check the offer state to make sure offer is accepted on steam's side.

Jaran

• Lurker

It calls the offer.acceptOffer({offerid}); method but if any error happens, it does not handle it. You probably have trade ban on your bot. I had the same problem and today the ban expired so now it accepts officially. Method accepts another callback method as the second parameter so you can check if any error occurs. You can also check the offer state to make sure offer is accepted on steam's side.

My account is not trade banned. At the moment while testing I am using my personal account, and I have checked several times for a trade ban. :huh:

nseckinoral

You might not see any trade bans from your steam client because it has its own cookies stored. Try it from a new browser and you'll get a trade ban ONLY on that browser even though it says "device" so yeah, your bot can get a trade ban even though you're not banned to trade from your steam client. Try what i said and log the error. I had something like "There was an error processing your request. Trade offer could not be accepted. (24)" And error code 24 was trade ban

Pepsai

I fixed the problem, it was something wrong with my database, so i reset the whole database and it works no for some werid reason.

Thanks for help all above! :)

Jaran

• Lurker

You might not see any trade bans from your steam client because it has its own cookies stored. Try it from a new browser and you'll get a trade ban ONLY on that browser even though it says "device" so yeah, your bot can get a trade ban even though you're not banned to trade from your steam client. Try what i said and log the error. I had something like "There was an error processing your request. Trade offer could not be accepted. (24)" And error code 24 was trade ban

I could give it a go, but I am not facing any errors or anything. In the CMD box it prompts out that the trade was succsesful and the item goes into the pot visually, but the item never get in my inventory. Ill check it through another browser now.

nseckinoral

Answer is here. Use a callback method that checks for any errors and log it in the console. If you're not into coding, you're not dealing with the right project. I'm sorry. Dang my leecher value is getting very high! This system seriously sucks. I'm trying to help here and I'm known as a "leecher" lol.

Jaran

• Lurker

Answer is here. Use a callback method that checks for any errors and log it in the console. If you're not into coding, you're not dealing with the right project. I'm sorry. Dang my leecher value is getting very high! This system seriously sucks. I'm trying to help here and I'm known as a "leecher" lol.

Haha, ouch! I logged in with google chrome now, and now it says my account is trade banned for 7 days, but that might be because I logged in with google chrome for the first time. Anyways, ill dig deeper into it, I guess I need to wait some time now :P Thanks for the help.

nseckinoral

Haha, ouch! I logged in with google chrome now, and now it says my account is trade banned for 7 days, but that might be because I logged in with google chrome for the first time. Anyways, ill dig deeper into it, I guess I need to wait some time now :P Thanks for the help.

offers.acceptOffer({tradeOfferId: offer.tradeofferid},function(e){
 if(e){
   console.log(e);
 }
 else{
   //Paste the console.log("Accepted bla bla bla"); code here
 }
});

Find the offer.acceptOffer({{tradeOfferId: offer.tradeofferid}}); at the very bottom of tradebot.js. It's around line 300 or something like that. There should be a console.log("Accepted trade offer id from bla bla bla"); after that. Replace the whole offer.acceptOffer method with the one above and cut/paste the console log method in else part. I'd really appreciate if you would upvote my all posts here as my leecher value is high as f*ck. Goodluck.

Edit: By doing this so, if you get any errors while accepting the trade offer, you won't see a "Accepted" line in your console. Instead you'll see the actual error and you can google the error code to see what's wrong. It's probably a trade ban.

Edited by nseckinoral, 03 September 2015 - 10:53 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users