Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I Need Some Answers As A Beginner:)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

assa64

• Advanced Member

Hi all. I've been using BOL from the official site bot of legends but after I read about nulledblog.com I decided to download the cracked BOL but I've some questions. If possible, I'll be so glad that you give me some of your time answering my questions.

First of all, 5.17 patch for league of legends has been downloaded today so BOL doesn't get injected for free users. Does the cracked BOL get injected or not? If not, when will cracked BOL inject for the free users.

Secondly, if I download some scripts from the http://scriptstatus.net/, will they work in the cracked BOL? If not, is there another site or something to download cracked scripts which work on cracked BOL

Is there some risks using the cracked BOL or not

Are there some paid scripts which are cracked too and work for free users who use Cracked BOL? If yes, what are the advantages of buying VIP here.

I'm sorry for this long thread ,but I'll be really glad if you answer

Dipsie

• PipPipPip

Hi all. I've been using BOL from the official site bot of legends but after I read about nulledblog.com I decided to download the cracked BOL but I've some questions. If possible, I'll be so glad that you give me some of your time answering my questions.

First of all, 5.17 patch for league of legends has been downloaded today so BOL doesn't get injected for free users. Does the cracked BOL get injected or not? If not, when will cracked BOL inject for the free users.

Secondly, if I download some scripts from the http://scriptstatus.net/, will they work in the cracked BOL? If not, is there another site or something to download cracked scripts which work on cracked BOL

Are there some paid scripts which are cracked too and work for free users who use Cracked BOL? If yes, what are the advantages of buying VIP here.

Hello there! 

First of all incase you look at the first page it sais that BoL has 5.16 support, not sure about 5.17. It can be tested on a smurf or something like that.

Second of all, Yes scripts on scriptstatus works but I do not recommend getting them from there unless you have paid for the VIP ones otherwise most scripts on nulledblog.com that are cracks works very good. The only thing that you really get from buying VIP on nulledblog.com is you don't have to go through gaining rep for auth access.

I hoped this helped!

Dedoge

• Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip

bol cracked = vip = can inject

yes it work on cracked script too

yes

yes, instant auth and access to primium section

lampa9813

ty

assa64

• Advanced Member

Thank you guys for your answers. Just one more thing, where can I download the scripts in this website?)) + where can I find the libs?) Is there a member who had made the most important files which shall be put in the common folder? For ex. in BOL I downloaded c3il's zip folder which had the most important common files, I also noticed that c3il is an administrator here, is he the same one who works there? :D

pepe17

• PipPipPip

ty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users