Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Jungler, Looking For Tips.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

• Lurker

• Pip

Hi lads,

New Jungler here, however not a new player. Although I have a fresh account, I am not new to the game. There has been changes since I left, but I am quickly learning. I am not by any means a great player, but a decent one I would hope. I have NEVER tried Jungling before. I have been watching hours of YouTube guides, plays, etc. I have looked up guides but I am still a little confused. I have chosen my Jungler (Kha'Zix), know my item build, stat distribution, masteries, runes, etc. However, what I am lacking is the actual Jungling aspect. I know why you Jungle, and that I should be focusing on ganking and helping out the team. However, when I'm not helping the team take down towers or ganking, do I constantly repeat the same rotation? That's fine if its the case, and I will learn as I play, but I'm looking for insight if I am constantly doing the same route. I would like to follow a route, as I start out and am new to Jungling. 

Here seems to be the only "route" I could find: http://www.wikihow.c...ague-of-Legends
If you find a better route, then please link me it smile.gif I am not trying to be linear in jungling, however this will help me get a feel for Jungling. T

Thanks in advance,
Bparisien

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users