Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Team Ranked Scripters Euw

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Widad

• Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip

Hello guys ! I was wondering if there are any people that would like to join in a ranked team created by me so we can see how far we would get ? I mean,we all go ingame with a script,evade,and etc. My division is Gold V,i bought this account before 3 weeks,i can play Top,Mid,Adc,Jungle ,if there are any other guys Silver/Gold/Plat thatwould like to join in the ranked team or anyone has a ranked team and needs a Gold V top or something,pm me !   :) 
Edit: If we get 5 people as long as #L & BoL are up again we can start !

Gagong007

• PipPip

Giving out your summoner name to strangers over here isn't a great idea. You'll most likely get reported and banned by Riot if you're unlucky

batistaf

• PipPip

Bol is best!!!

luddiis

• ~live fast die young~

• PipPipPip
It really is dangerous to post your ingame name you should do it with close friends!

wearbabe

• Advanced Member

I would want to play in that ranked team. I'm D4 though and still need some reputation to be able to use BOL :) 

But after i would be happy to join for a game or so. 

cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users