Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Champion For A One Trick Pony Account? (Scripting, Ofc)

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Raine

• The Leech King

Hello guys,

I wanna start a one trick pony account (a real one, those that don't even have mastery with other than a single champ Kappa) and I'll be using EB for it. What's the purpose of focusing on a single champ? Dunno, I just want this challenge, so I'm looking for an efficient, versatile champion that can fill most of the roles (if not all).

I've thought ADCs may be great choices, since with the help of 3rd party tools they get sick benefits. Kalista's good as a toplaner, midlaner, and if played in a smart way, she can jungle properly (+her kit benefits synergization -ult and W passive- and she has a great poke, I've been testing support Kalista in diamond elo and it worked fine).

Twitch can do great as a laner and fine as a jungler, but he's not so useful as Kali as a support (unless you duo with a Cassiopeia ADC Kappa). Same with Vayne (+condemn is pretty good at toplane, a bit weak midlane). Jinx is one of my best champs, but I guess her problem with playing other than the ADC role is pretty obvious.

Cassiopeia: Sick midlaner/toplaner, pretty decent support, can jungle if played wisely (maybe a bit weak during early game), and I used to duo botlane with a support teemo/twitch when our midlaner was an AD champ. Problem, in this case, is 1. As a jungler/ADC it can be pretty hard to snowball, depending on matchups 2. I find it harder to carry a game as Cassiopeia than as an ADC (trust me, I have tons of games as Cassiopeia and also as an ADC) and least but not less important 3. Obviousness; as Cassiopeia, everyone's expecting you to be scripting, so they'll keep their eyes over you waiting for that definitive proof that you're a scripter.

I guess I'll go with Kalista, but I'm looking forward people's opinions/tips/advice. Any suggestions before I start with it? Thanks a lot! :D

Edited by Raine, 03 September 2015 - 12:51 PM.

AcroTic

• Addicted

I have tried quite the same with fiora, and you could consider her a melee marksman Kappa seriously tho, I have played Fiora top, mid, jungle and support so I dont think it might be a problem to play fiora ADC. The EB assembly I have brings out too much potential, I always pick Fiora now xD

Divus

• King

Vayne or Kalista. Can be played in pretty much every role.

IcyTower1337

• The One Who Knocks

Lee Sin?

IcyTower1337 ~ The Not that Useful Guy

A2hDrF2.png

villanio

• Advanced Member

Riven can fill most rolls but adc, and is a hyper carry.if you make your position clear in champ select what you cant play. most people will fill that spot because they dont want a harder time climbing. at that point you can pick you one trick pony and carry from any position. 

iceoid

I'm doing that one trick pony deal on my smurf as Cassi, Yeah I have been outed for it a few times now, but it's literally been a month of me doing this, no bans and in my series for plat. Cassi, for me atleast, is well worth it.

• PipPip

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Raine

• The Leech King

I'm doing that one trick pony deal on my smurf as Cassi, Yeah I have been outed for it a few times now, but it's literally been a month of me doing this, no bans and in my series for plat. Cassi, for me atleast, is well worth it.

Yeah, did that same before summer, Cassio is freelo, although obvious :P

Riven can fill most rolls but adc, and is a hyper carry.if you make your position clear in champ select what you cant play. most people will fill that spot because they dont want a harder time climbing. at that point you can pick you one trick pony and carry from any position. 

Lee Sin?

Vayne or Kalista. Can be played in pretty much every role.

I have tried quite the same with fiora, and you could consider her a melee marksman Kappa seriously tho, I have played Fiora top, mid, jungle and support so I dont think it might be a problem to play fiora ADC. The EB assembly I have brings out too much potential, I always pick Fiora now xD

Thank you all for your suggestions, I'm also thinking about Twisted Fate too, isn't he able to play every role?

AcroTic

• Addicted

Yeah, did that same before summer, Cassio is freelo, although obvious :P

Thank you all for your suggestions, I'm also thinking about Twisted Fate too, isn't he able to play every role?

That's true! top and mid dont rly matter, but the hard part (jun,adc and support) he can do all of them. Never thought about him :D

Yuuki

• Meow!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Championship Kalista S5 CONFIRMED

Everyone needs a little help | So help, don't leech. :wub:

Visit me on tumblr!

>>> Hentai <<<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users