Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Help With Csgo Jackpot Site

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Pepsai

Hello guys, i have found a lot of leaks on nulledblog.com and put them together, it works so far and the bot can accept offers and put them into the pot. But if the bot is having over 5 items the bot can not send trade offer to winner, this is pretty werid. But its only happening when the pot is 5 items or above... Im using the node-steam bot.

Edited by Pepsai, 03 September 2015 - 11:56 AM.

gradnate

• PipPipPip

i dont help u. good luck

ybd34528

• PipPipPip

Hello guys, i have found a lot of leaks on nulledblog.com and put them together, it works so far and the bot can accept offers and put them into the pot. But if the bot is having over 5 items the bot can not send trade offer to winner, this is pretty werid. But its only happening when the pot is 5 items or above... Im using the node-steam bot.

It's a bug that most people here cannot solve, I dont think anyone will help you with this problem voluntarily.

Let me know if you need help with CS:GO jackpot/lottery site.

https://www.nulledbl...ryjackpot-site/

aarondiaz

good luck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users