Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dealing With Depression

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

UberDanger

• imaqtpie

Hey guys, this is hard for me, so i just wanted to reach out and ask. How do you go about dealing with these illnesses.  what helps you, maybe that can help me, thanks in advance

Hey Guys, I am really looking for ways to make some money on the side at the moment. Let me know if you have any decent methods, pretty desperate.

Cock

• cute

You should try asking somewhere else, you'll most likely just get a shit ton of "ty" or "rep me thanks" post. But you should really keep 2 close friends near you. Why two? What is one goes missing. d1zydg2.png

BCuWVpj.png

kenekiken222

• Power Ranger

• PipPipPip

Well, for me it's writing. Lots of writing. I just force any kind of material out of my head, weather it's sad or just makes no sense. It keeps me busy I guess. Just acting and not being myself was a good choice for me, 'cuz just messing about with different ways to act around people got me a best friend. She knows what I'm doing, and she helps me with my problem. Also, get into learning anything, like drums, guitar or anything to keep your mind busy. Good luck bruh

Up votes are appreciated! :)eppncnmppghbndacgkideegigaminkfg-logo.pndo it.

UberDanger

• imaqtpie

thanks guys

Hey Guys, I am really looking for ways to make some money on the side at the moment. Let me know if you have any decent methods, pretty desperate.

rogueangel

• PipPip

Exercise has been proven useful to treat depression since it naturally increases feel good hormones like dopamine and serotonin, if thats not enough maybe a L-tryptophan supplement (you can also get it through food), L-tryptophan is essential for creating serotonin which is a "feel good" hormone. If nothing of this works enough for you then maybe you should contact a psychiatrist and get some sort of medication. If you suffer from anxiety also then it might help against this too at the same time.

Edited by rogueangel, 03 September 2015 - 12:53 PM.

UberDanger

• imaqtpie

Exercise has been proven useful to treat depression since it naturally increases feel good hormones like dopamine and serotonin, if thats not enough maybe a L-tryptophan supplement (you can also get it through food), L-tryptophan is essential for creating serotonin which is a "feel good" hormone. If nothing of this works enough for you then maybe you should contact a psychiatrist and get some sort of medication. If you suffer from anxiety also then it might help against this too at the same time.

yeah i am seeing a psychiatrist and on anti depressions, its just the whole process of getting everything off my mind

Gagong007

• PipPip

Yeah using this site isn't the best way to get help with depression. Reach out for a psychiatrist if you feel like you need help.

Novicane

• PipPip

You can't deal with depression by yourself. You should look for help.

YetzGratis

Smoke weed and have fun Kappa

sukrawje

• PipPip

Yeah using this site isn't the best way to get help with depression. Reach out for a psychiatrist if you feel like you need help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users