Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gold 5 Duo Queue

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Kosetsu

• Just a Trap

I am in Gold 5 at the moment, going to play up until Platinum 5. I'm looking for a duo partner to play with or carry me.
I play any role but dislike mid, let me know if you're up for it. The server is NA, PM me for my summoner name.
I don't use any scripts and I would like to see scripts being used, though it's not needed.

Edited by Kosetsu, 03 September 2015 - 05:01 AM.

followmyrooster

• Veteran

Would help if you actually posted your summoner name, server, and if you script or not.

2vd1x8p.jpg

rawr123

• Addicted

You use BoL/EB? And what region?

Kosetsu

• Just a Trap

Yeah I thought I would just talk about that through PM but kinda pointless, let me edit original post.

Edited by Kosetsu, 03 September 2015 - 04:54 AM.

rawr123

• Addicted

Yeah I thought I would just talk about that through PM but kinda pointless, let me edit orignal post.

And do you script :)?

edit: nvm :P

Edited by rawr123, 03 September 2015 - 04:55 AM.

Kosetsu

• Just a Trap

And do you script :)?

No, I've tried to before for Vayne but it seemed like it just pulls me down. Pretty sure I was using shitty scripts though.

rawr123

• Addicted

No, I've tried to before for Vayne but it seemed like it just pulls me down. Pretty sure I was using shitty scripts though.

Haha, was it BoL? Because that sucks compared to EloBuddy unless you buy Sac:r. I'll add you, haven't been playing any ranked recently since I've been looking for a decent person to duo with. (Not just skill, but a cool chill person :).

Kosetsu

• Just a Trap

Haha, was it BoL? Because that sucks compared to EloBuddy unless you buy Sac:r. I'll add you, haven't been playing any ranked recently since I've been looking for a decent person to duo with. (Not just skill, but a cool chill person :).

Yeah it was BoL and I was using Shadow Vayne.

lobbber

• Addicted

I wouldnt put your summoner name in the thread, but I guess thats up to you.

And Im down to duo with you tomorrow cause the scripts arnt updated for 5.17 yet 8)

Kosetsu

• Just a Trap

I wouldnt put your summoner name in the thread, but I guess thats up to you.

And Im down to duo with you tomorrow cause the scripts arnt updated for 5.17 yet 8)

Alright, I removed it from the post. I'm being stupid and not thinking right now. If you don't remember it tomorrow just PM me, or you could add me today whenever, up to you dude.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users