Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Bol Doesnt Start

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

venuszwitch

• Cinderella

Hey there. My BoL doesnt start. I opening BolVIP, it opens BolStudio and closes it suddenly. 

It opens this BolStudio:

95rW3k.png

And then closes it. Then nothing happens. I tried to get rid of all folders belong BoL, redownloaded it but nothing changed. I installed DirectX. I got Auth access. Whats the problem? (I formatted my pc 2 days ago.)

SOLVED:

Okay friends i found the fix for this and its easy what happen is that since you formatted your computer you have not logged into BoL normally and by normally i mean with out running VIPBOL

1. log on to Bol with a regular account (it will open but it wont be the NulledVIP cracked)

2.Close it

3. Run it wit VIPBol from nulled now and it should work hope i helped fix your issue it fixed mine

Edited by venuszwitch, 03 September 2015 - 05:55 PM.

tumblr_mxg2q7J6ko1rmtbego2_500.gif

Heaven is my baby, suicide is her father, opulence is the end.

jprzimba

it's outdated for 5,17

bidoza

• Bruhhhh

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

https://www.nulledbl...s/#entry1693254

/close

venuszwitch

• Cinderella

It didnt work on 5.16 too.

Czechowsky

• Jinx is life

• PipPipPip

Its partialy update bol... Just be patient and wait...

venuszwitch

• Cinderella

It didnt work on 5.16 too. Also if its partially updated it wouldnt matter, it would matter in-game. But the problem is BoL doesnt start and I didnt even login with my account but it starts BoL like it have a account and then closes it.

Pande

It didnt work on 5.16 too. Also if its partially updated it wouldnt matter, it would matter in-game. But the problem is BoL doesnt start and I didnt even login with my account but it starts BoL like it have a account and then closes it.

I have the exact same issue, it was also doing this last night when I was still on 5.16. Is this what is supposed to happen?

venuszwitch

• Cinderella

The issue still continues.

venuszwitch

• Cinderella

{Sorry about flooding} but the problem still continues, I tried to reinstall DirectX. I runned everything in "_OPEN Me _ if you have any problems" folder but it still continues. Also theres a member who experiences same issue with me ~ can somebody help us?

The full history of this; I formatted my PC 2 days ago and downloaded crack from nulledblog.com, started it and it said install directx, so I did. I re-opened it and it updated BoL, 1,5 minutes later it opened BoL and it was like someone already logined but I DIDN'T. it opened BoL without login box and closed it flashly. and everytime I try to open BoL same sh.. happens. Opens BoLStudio, BoL comes and it flashly closes itself ~ also when I try to run BoLStudio without crack it opens and works... I hope this will give you enough information.

leomamonas

• Junkie

i thing i can help ya, how many visual cc you have and wich years?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users