Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Zero-K]A Really Nice Rts (Total Anhilation Follower)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

KelkoLoZZ

• Lurker

I didn t know where actually to create this Kind of Topic, I hope its more or less correct ^^

Well I just wanted to show you, a RTS (Real time strategie game, Like Age of Empire is one)

Its Futuristic and you will only fight with Robots, so maybe also a game for semi-Pacifists ;)

some of the Robots look a bit hummanoid, some like a Spider some Fly in the air and some got a little bit strange design ^^ Most of the Units look kinda like the old Units out of Total Anhilation, But Anyway

Here is the Link to the website of the Game:

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic.

The really nice thing is that its completly Free, but got one of the most powerfull User Interface and Unit Movement Control system I ve ever seen.

So If you you like these kind of Games, you will LOVE this Game ;)

Hello, if I've been usefull, please press the +REP button, it is the GREEN ARROW  on the right.

dqknprm

ty

Yucali

Lets see

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users