Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Request] Easy English ( Believed To Be Easy Crackable)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

torecdude

Hi,

I really need anyone we can help me out here. I want to use a program called easy english ( link provided).

you need to enter activation code in order to use get access for more exams and exercises.

I need this exact program because it simulates the exams just the way my school makes those exams and it calculates the grades in a unique way than other normal exams.

Please, My english grade really depend on this. i tried cracking it myself with ollydbg but i know nothing of this, im quite sure this program is easy crackable because the UI is so simple. it seems not much effort has been put to security.

Youll do me a HUGE favor if you crack this for me,

Vendors name: 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Download link:

(couldnt upload to filebeam.com saying server down..)

I really appriciate any effort or time spent even on reading this post.

Thanks again.

Edited by torecdude, 02 September 2015 - 08:30 PM.

0x90

• Simply, An Instruction That Does Nothing.

Was fairly easy:

Keep in mind this is not cracked, But Nulled... nulled software tends to bypass authentication/validation processes routines in the executable meaning you will have full features of the program without actually ever using or putting any validation information :D

This is in Hebrew, the only thing I could understand was the section: "Words" and Exam... in the Words section if you try to view more than 4 (current maximum words allowed in the trial) then you get a nag... This was nulled already and as seen in the screenshot below you can literally see now all of the 1000 words :D

fpEhOyh.png

Next will be the Exam section, it's almost the same limitation except you are only allowed to take (in trial) the very 1st Exam... in which I in my nulled version you can easily take all 10 exams :D

F9LFFE0.png

Enjoy~!

By 0x90

Mega:

Instructions: Simply drop the downloaded executable in your Easy English install directory, Done :D

Officially Retired.

torecdude

Was fairly easy:

Keep in mind this is not cracked, But Nulled... nulled software tends to bypass authentication/validation processes routines in the executable meaning you will have full features of the program without actually ever using or putting any validation information :D

This is in Hebrew, the only thing I could understand was the section: "Words" and Exam... in the Words section if you try to view more than 4 (current maximum words allowed in the trial) then you get a nag... This was nulled already and as seen in the screenshot below you can literally see now all of the 1000 words :D

Next will be the Exam section, it's almost the same limitation except you are only allowed to take (in trial) the very 1st Exam... in which I in my nulled version you can easily take all 10 exams :D

Enjoy~!

By 0x90

Mega:

Instructions: Simply drop the downloaded executable in your Easy English install directory, Done :D

Wow man, i dont know what to say but thank so much, im suprised of the very quick respond and im very grateful for your help!

Could you give me some tutorials/ programs you used to nulled this? i would like to learn myself and contribute to the forum's community just like you help me :)

AGAIN, cant thank you enough you really helped me alot!!

Edit: the exams are working perfectly!, but the words are not working. i get the error messege of the 4 word limitation as soon as i press words button. it doesnt let me to see any word.

funny youre saying it was already nulled because it doest show it on my pc, maybe some program you have in your pc?

Edited by torecdude, 03 September 2015 - 08:57 AM.

0x90

• Simply, An Instruction That Does Nothing.

Wow man, i dont know what to say but thank so much, im suprised of the very quick respond and im very grateful for your help!
Could you give me some tutorials/ programs you used to nulled this? i would like to learn myself and contribute to the forum's community just like you help me :)

AGAIN, cant thank you enough you really helped me alot!!

Edit: the exams are working perfectly!, but the words are not working. i get the error messege of the 4 word limitation as soon as i press words button. it doesnt let me to see any word.
funny youre saying it was already nulled because it doest show it on my pc, maybe some program you have in your pc?

Alright ill try and check the file once more

Officially Retired.

Shroud

• Advanced Member

Good 0x90 xD

The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential, these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users