Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Any "tourist guide" for Bot of Legends?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Raine

• The Leech King

Hello folks, so the day has arrived.

My final decision is to switch to BoL and see how good it is when you have access to paid scripts. I was a VIP BoL member last summer (2 months) who only had access to the default scripts and a cracked version of SAC and ezEvade, then I switched to EB.

I've seen that everything is a bit more "individualistic" in Bot of Legends; even the orbwalkers and libraries aren't common, and we (nulledblog.com memebers) also don't have access to every script/lib/plugin yet.

So... What are the must-have scripts/libraries that I should have? I read something like "Paid Prodiction > Paid VPrediction > VPrediction > Free Prodiction", then I also read about Divine Prediction, and the story continues. 

I would like to know if there's something like EloBuddy's Jungle God Tracker or SharedExperience for BoL, maybe in one of those awareness scripts (and then the story is back again: Eyefind -I think it was developed by Trees, so I don't know if this is supported anymore-, DivineAwarenes, and a few more names that I can't remember at the moment)?

Every little information will be really appreciated, every link, every utility/champion script mentioned in this thread, every config suggestion, even comparisons between both programs.

Thank you very much from someone who has migrated and still doesn't know how to survive! :P

farouk97

• Banned by request

• PipPipPipPipPip

Yes there are but i think thoise are pretty useles

You jsut need :

-AutoSmite

-Sac

-kalista kite machine 

-Htt pred/Div pred (which can be found on my common if you downloaded any)

-Htt orianna

Nothing more , just adc e mid , if you got to jungle pick seju without scffripts and just go yolo autosmite steal drakes and stuff

Banned by request

Raine

• The Leech King

Yes there are but i think thoise are pretty useles

You jsut need :

-AutoSmite

-Sac

-kalista kite machine 

-Htt pred/Div pred (which can be found on my common if you downloaded any)

-Htt orianna

Nothing more , just adc e mid , if you got to jungle pick seju without scffripts and just go yolo autosmite steal drakes and stuff

Thank you very much for your reply! It's been really useful and made things clear to me :)

I have another question, if you don't mind: If I want to play with an evade script, which one would you recommend me? Evade Revolution, maybe?

Cheers! :D

farouk97

• Banned by request

• PipPipPipPipPip

Thank you very much for your reply! It's been really useful and made things clear to me :)

I have another question, if you don't mind: If I want to play with an evade script, which one would you recommend me? Evade Revolution, maybe?

Cheers! :D

Evade rev. cause it's free , never tried evadeee but people says that it is better , anyway i dont mind about it , i mean as long as revolution evades stuff im fine

Banned by request

Raine

• The Leech King

Evade rev. cause it's free , never tried evadeee but people says that it is better , anyway i dont mind about it , i mean as long as revolution evades stuff im fine

Cool, thanks again! :P

azerty40

grgrdf

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users