Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wolf Watcher

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

MsRobot

• Website maker and Programmer and cracker!

ZERO-TOLERANCE POLICY:
Unauthorized access to computers via Wolf Watcher is strictly prohibited. Additionally, Wolf Watcher may not be used on machines owned or used by government agencies or financial institutions. Any breach of these terms or use of the software in violation of state or federal laws will result in immediate license termination.
Furthermore, any use of the words "Slave", "Infect" or "Bot" will instantly cancel all your support, and if we have your username you will be banned.

Wolf Watcher is the best remote administration tool you will ever use. That's a pretty bold statement to make right? Well spend a few minutes and read on so that I can convince you that it's true. Typically what most sellers would do at this point is try to convince you that their R.A.T is the fastest, most stable, most functional, etc. but how many of them are willing to back it up? if you do decide to buy it and change your mind within 7 days of purchase then I will offer a full refund, no questions asked. That alone should convince you to at least try it, there are no risks.

j_QJr2r5.png

What is Wolf Watcher coded in?:
Visual Basic .NET (client and server) and requires .NET Framework 2.0 SP1 to function.

Is Wolf Watcher "FUD"?:
No not yet but soon it will be

Is Wolf Watcher malware?:
Wolf Watcher is NOT malware. It is intended to be used legitimately and I don't want to see words like "slave" and "infect".

UGLf_Vy_Z.png

Wolf Watcher is a remote administration tool intended for use in businesses, schools, and homes. Uses range from batch file operations such as installing software on networked machines to monitoring the computer usage of employees, students, and children. It is important to note that Wolf Watcher should only be used on computers in which you own and never without the consent of subject parties. This is not only immoral but could also be illegal in your state or territory. Please check your local laws before purchasing or using Wolf Watcher. If used illegally you could be subject to fines or arrest.

Under absolutely no circumstance shall the owner(s) of Wolf Watcher be held liable for your use of the software or any consequences there in. Please use it responsibly.

Screens
image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

more coming internet is very slow

Buy
-----
https://payivy.com/v/2ad81

Vouch Copies
-----------
0/5

Note if this is leaked I will never make a program like this again!

Vouches

(08-20-2015 01:00 PM)ThreeGod Wrote:  Vouch, pretty easy user-platform. This is a awesome program for a business / personal / educational purpose. I'm not sure if OP made the program but awesome program overall. This is worth the pesos amigos. Alto right here and buy this! - ThreeGod

(08-20-2015 01:00 PM)Kai Wrote:  Voucyyyy Vouch!!, Nice ass Program, Watched him Design and make some of it :)

Im MrRobot from v3rmillion and MrRobotNew1 and New from nulledblog.com I just lost my account password

Help crack my egg
W4kmZ.gif

malagasyprince

• ♡ trips ♡

ill take a vouch copy bb.

I can write a very very high quality rating for the project, Thanks for considering!! Seems like a cool RAT Tool to see being used!

ZERO-TOLERANCE POLICY:
Unauthorized access to computers via Wolf Watcher is strictly prohibited. Additionally, Wolf Watcher may not be used on machines owned or used by government agencies or financial institutions. Any breach of these terms or use of the software in violation of state or federal laws will result in immediate license termination.
Furthermore, any use of the words "Slave", "Infect" or "Bot" will instantly cancel all your support, and if we have your username you will be banned.

Wolf Watcher is the best remote administration tool you will ever use. That's a pretty bold statement to make right? Well spend a few minutes and read on so that I can convince you that it's true. Typically what most sellers would do at this point is try to convince you that their R.A.T is the fastest, most stable, most functional, etc. but how many of them are willing to back it up? if you do decide to buy it and change your mind within 7 days of purchase then I will offer a full refund, no questions asked. That alone should convince you to at least try it, there are no risks.

j_QJr2r5.png

What is Wolf Watcher coded in?:
Visual Basic .NET (client and server) and requires .NET Framework 2.0 SP1 to function.

Is Wolf Watcher "FUD"?:
No not yet but soon it will be

Is Wolf Watcher malware?:
Wolf Watcher is NOT malware. It is intended to be used legitimately and I don't want to see words like "slave" and "infect".

UGLf_Vy_Z.png

Wolf Watcher is a remote administration tool intended for use in businesses, schools, and homes. Uses range from batch file operations such as installing software on networked machines to monitoring the computer usage of employees, students, and children. It is important to note that Wolf Watcher should only be used on computers in which you own and never without the consent of subject parties. This is not only immoral but could also be illegal in your state or territory. Please check your local laws before purchasing or using Wolf Watcher. If used illegally you could be subject to fines or arrest.

Under absolutely no circumstance shall the owner(s) of Wolf Watcher be held liable for your use of the software or any consequences there in. Please use it responsibly.

Screens
image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

more coming internet is very slow

Buy
-----
https://payivy.com/v/2ad81

Vouch Copies
-----------
0/5

Note if this is leaked I will never make a program like this again!

Vouches

Im MrRobot from v3rmillion and MrRobotNew1 and New from nulledblog.com I just lost my account password(08-20-2015 01:00 PM)Kai Wrote:  Voucyyyy Vouch!!, Nice ass Program, Watched him Design and make some of it :)(08-20-2015 01:00 PM)ThreeGod Wrote:  Vouch, pretty easy user-platform. This is a awesome program for a business / personal / educational purpose. I'm not sure if OP made the program but awesome program overall. This is worth the pesos amigos. Alto right here and buy this! - ThreeGod

Edited by malagasyprince, 05 September 2015 - 05:38 AM.

PM me for 100% free crypting, and rat help. Must be higher than a 80% leecher

52d676c40e6829b2c45b9381ab7887b6.png

MsRobot

• Website maker and Programmer and cracker!

you  are a jerk to me yet you want me to give you something?

Help crack my egg
W4kmZ.gif

General

• Veteran

Can vouch for you.

0vqDrBf.png

malagasyprince

• ♡ trips ♡

you  are a jerk to me yet you want me to give you something?

what?

PM me for 100% free crypting, and rat help. Must be higher than a 80% leecher

52d676c40e6829b2c45b9381ab7887b6.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users