Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Free Game Keys, And Wow Subscriptions/free Rp Irl And Online Method!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

LemonGrab

• Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip

This is a fairly simple way to get Free game keys and World of warcraft subscription cards/rp Etc with two methods; One in real life, and one online!

Method One: IRL

1. Go to your local 7-11 or superstore or corner store, and purchase a Wow subscription/Rp card/in game currency

2. Use that card on your main account and then make a smurf account for another, then when you see the error message the card has already been redeemed take a picture of it with your phone.

3. Either contact the game company support online (not recommended) or go back to the store get really mad and start saying about how this store has ripped you off more the once before, try to make a scene, maybe say that you will write a bad review for the store? Then they will ask if you want a refund or a new card! Either pick one or the other. Also make sure to show the picture to cashier and tell them how you contacted ONLINE support beforehand and they said to bring it into the store!

OTHER METHOD

1. Go to your local 7-11 or corner store and find the aisle where the game cards are located, take one off and either scratch off the code there or in the washroom, use your phone to take a picture of the code and card.

2. Contact online support or go up to the cashier and complain about how the code was invalid and how you threw away the receipt because you thought it wasn't needed, if you make a big enough scene they will end up giving you a new card.

3. If you contact online support make sure you are prepared to make up a story of how you dont have your proof of purchase.

Method Two: Online

1. Head over to a game key selling site, Either Gaming Panda or G2a. (Personally I use G2a)

2. Find a game that is not too expensive is this is your first time.

3. Make a new steam account and add a picture get some free games on it to make it look legit!

4. After you made the account your going to buy the game key from the site, and make sure you select GAME SHIELD For the game you are buying!

5. Redeem the key on your main account and then log in to your "smurf" account and try to redeem it on there, it should give you a message saying the key was invalid and or used already, screenshot that error message, after that make sure you have a screenshot of your steam library on your smurf account which doesn't have the game you just redeemed on it.

6. Contact Live Support and ask them for a refund and how you super mad at the company for ripping you off Yet again with another bad key!

7. If everything goes swell they will give you a refund into your G2A wallet usally in Euros. The money cannot be withdrawn for 14 days.

8. After 14 days withdraw the money into your paypal or use it to buy another game!!

HAVE FUN GETTING FREE GAMES

THIS IS TESTED AND WORKING 8/23/2015 BY ME PM IF YOU NEED ANY QUESTIONS ANSWERED!

If you learned anything new or If I helped you please upvote and or give me some rep, so I know your not a leecher :P!

Edited by shadowrendhd, 23 August 2015 - 09:18 PM.

WANT TO DOUBLE OR TRIPLE YOUR PAYPAL? CLICK ME!

dim997

• Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

ty

DONATE BTC PLEASE <3 ^^ : DGtw1ns7P2VcXuhA6XaFZBDvVyxd5us9mc

richwore

• PipPipPip

hey bbby

helion

• Lurker

thanks

light12

• Addicted

Testing

xyl

lets see

Edit: in theory it should work, but i don't think the guy in the store is that stupid Kappa

Edited by xyl, 23 August 2015 - 09:18 PM.

TSMTheHardOne

Thx bb

richwore

• PipPipPip

This is a fairly simple way to get Free game keys and World of warcraft subscription cards/rp Etc with two methods; One in real life, and one online!

Method One: IRL

OTHER METHOD

Method Two: Online

HAVE FUN GETTING FREE GAMES

THIS IS TESTED AND WORKING 8/23/2015 BY ME PM IF YOU NEED ANY QUESTIONS ANSWERED!

If you learned anything new or If I helped you please upvote and or give me some rep, so I know your not a leecher :P!

so this is a guide on how to shoplift?

Exolrize

• Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip

ty

txhFdfl.png

Joduskame12

• PipPip

ty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users