Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Trusted Reputation

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

fabgame47

• Lurker

• Pip

Thanks for the suggestion , sir

Divine

• #1 Pleb ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I agree with this, there are so many people who just trade rep and/or multiacc and the mods have to ban them every time . They don't even care about the community .

Av2GylT.gif

I want to thank to :

mrsberciu for doing my homework, letting me use his pp and helping me with a lot of things  .Best university prof ever Kappa  \\JokerArt for  helping me out every time i ask dumb questions and for being the best mod ever :wub:  // Sweden for banning me from the sb  every time  // oxidenigga and his shit auto-ban script for wrecking me 3 times :pepe: // Miku for helping me to achieve my siggy dream . <3  // Ivarovich for being a good multi //fer and fur for being rich Kappa  //acavnk for the dorks , accs and giveaways  // wanT for teaching me how 2 SQLi and for the dorkz :pepo: //Hadriiw and Royals for the accounts // Pleblo for carrying me at rocket league // kanekikek for rep4rep Kappa // Hadr0x for saying that i'm not as autistic as the others  // BROLY7 for the cracks :broly: //And of course Radi for the fun and nudes :pepo: // ken  for being an oldfag and posting hq shit  and being friendly :ken: // killerabgg for helping me with a shitton of things , doing his best to teach me how 2 sqli ,dehash my combos and dump dbs for me (even tho they were shit ) . 

Oh and #FreeAkame :pepe:

Divine

• #1 Pleb ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sounds good but there is a huge difference in the amount of people that are VIP and up, and the amount of people that are not.

I am pretty sure that 90% of the rest wouldn't be able to authenticate then and people would get pms like "I pay you 5 dollllassss for trusted rep"

But sure I don't mind this idea x)

We'll be rich Kappa 

Av2GylT.gif

I want to thank to :

mrsberciu for doing my homework, letting me use his pp and helping me with a lot of things  .Best university prof ever Kappa  \\JokerArt for  helping me out every time i ask dumb questions and for being the best mod ever :wub:  // Sweden for banning me from the sb  every time  // oxidenigga and his shit auto-ban script for wrecking me 3 times :pepe: // Miku for helping me to achieve my siggy dream . <3  // Ivarovich for being a good multi //fer and fur for being rich Kappa  //acavnk for the dorks , accs and giveaways  // wanT for teaching me how 2 SQLi and for the dorkz :pepo: //Hadriiw and Royals for the accounts // Pleblo for carrying me at rocket league // kanekikek for rep4rep Kappa // Hadr0x for saying that i'm not as autistic as the others  // BROLY7 for the cracks :broly: //And of course Radi for the fun and nudes :pepo: // ken  for being an oldfag and posting hq shit  and being friendly :ken: // killerabgg for helping me with a shitton of things , doing his best to teach me how 2 sqli ,dehash my combos and dump dbs for me (even tho they were shit ) . 

Oh and #FreeAkame :pepe:

LittleCrew

• Leecher, Scripter

• PipPipPipPip

a good idea for block multiaccount is blocking IP if certain IP creating many accounts in a short timeI

I think they already are banning ip after ban.

YYafqRE.png

lediv

• Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

1) That might be a good idea but what would happen with the current rep points? I don't think there is a way to separate those that were already given. For example you have 100/200/500/1000/5000 etc rep points including those "trusted ones" already. That would look odd if everone just started the way with "0 trusted rep" tho they might have aleady gained a lot of them before. 

2) On the other hand it may lead to massive VIP buying to piss at those reps or either the cummunity moving to somewhere else, since many kiddos that neither have reps nor money to afford vip, will leave the community

50/50 with that idea

Edited by lediv, 23 August 2015 - 07:22 PM.

"If you want something, put some effort into it and work for it"

Ventillator

• Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip

Its risky i think , because the ppl start spamming everything for the +rep ( like newbies ) .

Good luck !

LittleCrew

• Leecher, Scripter

• PipPipPipPip

Well, there would be problem with that, because not we all are "l33t crackers, leakers etc." some of us can only help someone in support section, or with awesome signature.

YYafqRE.png

samuelbri2

• Lurker

• Pip

yui

Suslik

• PipPip

good, thanks

Alejandra

• Eat me Drink me

• PipPipPip

That is the reason wich i cant play with LSharp?? i only play yesterday with that program and today i cant play :S and i cant understand why i need to play with that program,some help plz?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users