Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Trusted Reputation

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

BROLY7

• Official Fixer Slave :pepe:

I'm not sure if the suggestion is to disable the option to +rep for 'new' accounts or just let 'trusted rep' count for more, could you be a bit more specific? ^_^ I do like the sound of the idea as it would probably save a lot of spam == a lot of time and effort for the moderators

New users could still give rep.
But for getting auth access they would need to get >=10 Trusted rep.
Which only a group of members could deliver.

nulledblog.com Stuff :doge:

Berb

• Veteran

I'm not sure if the suggestion is to disable the option to +rep for 'new' accounts or just let 'trusted rep' count for more, could you be a bit more specific? ^_^ I do like the sound of the idea as it would probably save a lot of spam == a lot of time and effort for the moderators

I like this idea also. Giving a requirement to rep will help a lot. If done right it could cease the whole multi-account 4 rep thing.

Posted Image

Spoiler

LeBug

And why is that a problem? multiaccounting is against the rules anyways.

I didn't claim that it was a problem, I only said that it wouldn't be satisfying for rule-breakers, which is technically good.  :rolleyes:

Feminism is a way of life.

Pablo

• u n e x p e c t t h e e x p e c t e d

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Release the spam :broly:

lGkcT73.png

Akame

• MicroKappa

New users could still give rep.
But for getting auth access they would need to get >=10 Trusted rep.
Which only a group of members could deliver.

And would this mean we would have a second bar below the 'regular' reputation that shows Trusted Reputation? Meaning we could see regular rep and Trusted reputation?

This would make it very hard for the amount of members wanting to use the cracks to get 10 trusted rep as there is a huge difference between the amount of trusted and regular members.

Then again it could be said the crackers/reversers etc want something back for their work which doesn't always have to be money, maybe they just want to see the community grow/improve.

I have to say the idea is good but needs some slight improvements such as the amount of trusted rep required for auth access (?) due to the difference in amount of members.

+1 for the idea but needs some slight adjustments ^_^

5f816d3.png

BROLY7

• Official Fixer Slave :pepe:

And would this mean we would have a second bar below the 'regular' reputation that shows Trusted Reputation? Meaning we could see regular rep and Trusted reputation?

This would make it very hard for the amount of members wanting to use the cracks to get 10 trusted rep as there is a huge difference between the amount of trusted and regular members.

Then again it could be said the crackers/reversers etc want something back for their work which doesn't always have to be money, maybe they just want to see the community grow/improve.

I have to say the idea is good but needs some slight improvements such as the amount of trusted rep required for auth access (?) due to the difference in amount of members.

Agree.
In fact we need to find the best balance for this.
Maybe requirements >10 normal rep and >=2 trusted rep?

nulledblog.com Stuff :doge:

Akame

• MicroKappa

Agree.

I would agree with >10 normal rep and >=1 or >=2 trusted rep  ^_^

Most 'trusted' members know how hard some people try for some rep and won't hesitate to just +1 if a users deserves it

inb4 trusted member multiaccounts and sells the authed accounts minikappa 

5f816d3.png

NEXFuji

• IPIKAI !

if you give rights to a limited number , you will attract abuse of power

and I am for the idea of ​​restricting the ip *  :D

dj-sona-cheat-code-4c7588f.gif
My Playlist of 15 Epic Track : https://www.nulledbl...aming-playlist/

TheChief

• The nulledblog.com Leaker :3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

I would agree with >10 normal rep and >=1 or >=2 trusted rep   ^_^

Most 'trusted' members know how hard some people try for some rep and won't hesitate to just +1 if a users deserves it

inb4 trusted member multiaccounts and sells the authed accounts minikappa

Agree.

i was gonna write this just now . Thanks for filling in these words. I saw the topic but went to grab some food xD +1 For this idea. it would be good if 10 rep = 2 Trusted Rep or something like that. But, as i wrote in another thread of mine, multi-account thing can be stopped and banned by a simple app there is available for IPB.

Unlimited Gmail Accounts | No Software or App Needed | Lazy-proof
:doge: Kappa :)BTC Address: 1BVPiR4wFS6GJmR6JtyjPKtWi76baBPo7C :doge: Kappa :)

xXMuM3NRiiD3RXx

Sounds good but there is a huge difference in the amount of people that are VIP and up, and the amount of people that are not.

I am pretty sure that 90% of the rest wouldn't be able to authenticate then and people would get pms like "I pay you 5 dollllassss for trusted rep"

But sure I don't mind this idea x)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users