Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Free Ioffer Items Se

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

binky83

Hey!

Have not been able to find many threads about SEing on ioffer and those I have found do not work. Thought id share my method which works everytime I have tried it gets you more items faster!!........If anybody has got a better method please PM me it lol.

REQUIRES Small investment. But you will get it back!

step 1: Go to ioffer and find a seller that sells different items that you think you wanna purchase (must be same seller). Make sure seller takes paypal payment.

Step 2:  Purchase the items you want.

step 3: On the most expensive item you have purchased  send the seller a chat message and ask for paypal details to be able to send money too (only has to be done on the most expensive item you have purchased). Auto checkout seems to have dissapeared on ioffer.

Step 3: Wait for reply most will send you their email to send it too. Open your paypal and send payment to them.

Step 4: take transacation id on paypal  payment you just sent and add the transaction id  into all your other purchases you made on ioffer.  Remeber we have sent payment for the most expensive item. On ioffer when you add paypal transaction id you are able to change the amount of the item. Just enter the amount you have paid for on the first item.

Most sellers are dumb and will just quick search id in paypal to see if has been recieved and will start shipping process. Because we have changed price on lower priced items to match the more expensive item they will not complain that you paid more than you needed too.

Wait to all your first 2 items are delivered home.

Soon as they arrived get your money back by opening a dispute in paypal. Item not as described. If they want proof just take a photo of one of your other items you have recieved,

Blancos

• Advanced Member

Nice man. I don't do this myself, but nice to see you contribute. Anyways, I would rep you if I could but I am at my maximum of repping for today.

olok123456

e o melhor

hotmailcom

• PipPipPip

https://www.nulledblog.com/

boy1984

• PipPipPip

ty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users