Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Free] Gfx For This Awesome Community

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Dinooh

• PipPipPip

Hi :)

My name is Dinooh and as I finally got my new LapTop, i wanted to start Designing again. And as this Community is giving away so much for free, i want to offer my service for free aswell. :)

8k6848F.png

You just apply for anything you like (Avatar, Signature, Userbar, Logo, Thread-Design, etc. etc.).
I'll try to make you're Art as soon as possible (usually it's done the same day).

N8zUSvz.png

Use the following Application:

nulledblog.com Username: _______________________________ (So i can PM you / Contact you for more Informations [if necessary])

Type: ___________________________________________ (Avatar, Signature, o. something else)

Text: ___________________________________________ (If you want any type of Text in your Art, like your Name or a Slogan)

Colores / Style: ___________________________________ (Colores which should be in the Art & the "Style" [for example: Sexy, Funny, Scary, etc.])

Specials: ________________________________________ (If you want anything special, like a special LoL-Champ or anything)

htsGrRb.png

Its 100% Free, if you like my work, i would rly appreaciate a Upvote. Thats all! :)

mq8v1pt.png

9bJe9X8.png

YYafqRE.png

greetings,

Dinooh

Edited by Dinooh, 22 August 2015 - 08:31 PM.

greetings :)

lowly

• Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

vouch :), really quick

Any amounts are appreciated :doge: 1L7zzdwua25xm72J1REdS6yTX3FXeUA9mT

I'm buying  NA/EUNE/EUW/OCE accounts , pm me, payments via skrill

LittleCrew

• Leecher, Scripter

• PipPipPipPip

nulledblog.com Username: LittleCrew (So i can PM you / Contact you for more Informations [if necessary])

Type: Signature (Avatar, Signature, o. something else)

Text: LittleCrew (If you want any type of Text in your Art, like your Name or a Slogan)

Colores / Style: Redish / Minimalist (2D Text, Smooth Awesome looking) (Colores which should be in the Art & the "Style" [for example: Sexy, Funny, Scary, etc.])

Specials: PROJECT: Yasuo (My main <3(If you want anything special, like a special LoL-Champ or anything)

THANKS FOR THIS CHANCE :)))

Edited by LittleCrew, 22 August 2015 - 08:17 PM.

YYafqRE.png

LittleCrew

• Leecher, Scripter

• PipPipPipPip

OOPS DOUBLE POST

Edited by LittleCrew, 22 August 2015 - 08:17 PM.

YYafqRE.png

Dinooh

• PipPipPip

For my bro LittleCrew:

YYafqRE.png

nulledblog.com Username: LittleCrew (So i can PM you / Contact you for more Informations [if necessary])

Type: Signature (Avatar, Signature, o. something else)

Text: LittleCrew (If you want any type of Text in your Art, like your Name or a Slogan)

Colores / Style: Redish / Minimalist (2D Text, Smooth Awesome looking) (Colores which should be in the Art & the "Style" [for example: Sexy, Funny, Scary, etc.])

Specials: PROJECT: Yasuo (My main <3(If you want anything special, like a special LoL-Champ or anything)

THANKS FOR THIS CHANCE :)))

LittleCrew

• Leecher, Scripter

• PipPipPipPip

For my bro LittleCrew:

YYafqRE.png

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: Thank you it just looks awesome

Edited by LittleCrew, 22 August 2015 - 08:32 PM.

YYafqRE.png

TheChief

• The nulledblog.com Leaker :3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

NULLEDBLOG.COM USERNAME: _THECHIEF&NBSP;(SO I CAN PM YOU / CONTACT YOU FOR MORE INFORMATIONS [IF NECESSARY])

TYPE: AVATAR AND SIGNATURE AS WELL :D&NBSP;(AVATAR, SIGNATURE, O. SOMETHING ELSE)

TEXT: THECHIEF WRITTEN ON BOTH PREFERABLY. MAYBE ONLY TC ON AVATAR&NBSP;(IF YOU WANT ANY TYPE OF TEXT IN YOUR ART, LIKE YOUR NAME OR A SLOGAN)

COLORES / STYLE: BLUEISH/GREENISH. SIMPLISTIC/FLAT OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. SEXY THO&NBSP;(COLORES WHICH SHOULD BE IN THE ART & THE "STYLE" [FOR EXAMPLE: SEXY, FUNNY, SCARY, ETC.])

SPECIALS: nulledblog.com WRITTEN ON THE SIGNATURE IF POSSIBLE :D&NBSP;(IF YOU WANT ANYTHING SPECIAL, LIKE A SPECIAL LOL-CHAMP OR ANYTHING)

Unlimited Gmail Accounts | No Software or App Needed | Lazy-proof
:doge: Kappa :)BTC Address: 1BVPiR4wFS6GJmR6JtyjPKtWi76baBPo7C :doge: Kappa :)

gkwin10

• PipPipPip

Thank you...!! helped me ;)

TheChief

• The nulledblog.com Leaker :3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: Thank you it just looks awesome

Bump :wub:

Unlimited Gmail Accounts | No Software or App Needed | Lazy-proof
:doge: Kappa :)BTC Address: 1BVPiR4wFS6GJmR6JtyjPKtWi76baBPo7C :doge: Kappa :)

Dinooh

• PipPipPip

&NBSP;

NULLEDBLOG.COM USERNAME: _THECHIEF&NBSP;(SO I CAN PM YOU / CONTACT YOU FOR MORE INFORMATIONS [IF NECESSARY])

TYPE: AVATAR AND SIGNATURE AS WELL :D&NBSP;(AVATAR, SIGNATURE, O. SOMETHING ELSE)

TEXT: THECHIEF WRITTEN ON BOTH PREFERABLY. MAYBE ONLY TC ON AVATAR&NBSP;(IF YOU WANT ANY TYPE OF TEXT IN YOUR ART, LIKE YOUR NAME OR A SLOGAN)

COLORES / STYLE: BLUEISH/GREENISH. SIMPLISTIC/FLAT OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. SEXY THO&NBSP;(COLORES WHICH SHOULD BE IN THE ART & THE "STYLE" [FOR EXAMPLE: SEXY, FUNNY, SCARY, ETC.])

SPECIALS: nulledblog.com WRITTEN ON THE SIGNATURE IF POSSIBLE :D&NBSP;(IF YOU WANT ANYTHING SPECIAL, LIKE A SPECIAL LOL-CHAMP OR ANYTHING)

&NBSP;

&NBSP;

I WOULD NEED SOME MORE DETAILS, WHAT "THEME" WOULD YOU LIKE ? SOMETHING LOL-RELATED, OR ANY OTHER GAME, OR CARS, OR NATURE, OR WHATEVER?&NBSP;

THERE'S BASICLY EVERYTHING IN "GREEN / BLUE", ASWELL AS "SIMPLISTIC & FLAT".. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN?&NBSP;

I DONT KNOW IF YOU WANT A LOL-SIG, OR A HALO (THE CHIEF), OR A HENTAI ONE OR WHATEVER..

&NBSP;

GREETINGS BRO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users