Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Trusted Vcc's / Vba's For Paypal Verifications!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

GrandWizard

• #1 SE God.

Hey everyone!

I'm selling VCC's that work on ALL PayPal's except Canada, and the US ( Requires VBA, which I sell too.)

Each VCC costs 16$, VBA is 20$.

You can verify US/Canada accounts with VBA Only! UK verification methods are OUT OF STOCK!

The reason I have such high prices compared to others ? The VCC's last for EVER, meaning your account will be safe, there are some shitty websites like openvcc.com which cost like 8$ or so, that got a members account LIMITED because of that, my service will NOT let that happen. ( The member in question is Mina69

As every other of my services, this is B T C ONLY! I am NOT accepting any other payment Including PayPal, Skrill and other

EDIT : NO vouch copies will be given, I already offer a HQ Amazon Refund service and there is no reason for me to fucking scam you for 16$.

3db50aa489aa782b43a76466eb4bc0ce.png

3sfnK36.png

Alpacca

• Korean4Lyfe

Hey everyone!

I'm selling VCC's that work on ALL PayPal's except Canada, and the US ( Requires VBA, which I sell too.)

You can verify US/Canada accounts with VBA Only! UK verification methods are OUT OF STOCK!

The reason I have such high prices compared to others ? The VCC's last for EVER, meaning your account will be safe, there are some shitty websites like openvcc.com which cost like 8$ or so, that got a members account LIMITED because of that, my service will NOT let that happen. ( The member in question is Mina69

As every other of my services, this is B T C ONLY! I am NOT accepting any other payment Including PayPal, Skrill and other

What is a vcc for?

I just walk to seven eleven, buy a vanillavisa, and laugh my ass off and it get's accepted as a legitimate card. 

cAvRvGf.png

Some people are like clouds. when they disappear, it's a brighter day.

:doge:

GrandWizard

• #1 SE God.

What is a vcc for?

I just walk to seven eleven, buy a vanillavisa, and laugh my ass off and it get's accepted as a legitimate card. 

Verifying PayPal accounts.

3sfnK36.png

Divine

• #1 Pleb ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

will buy soontm  so my e-whore earnings will be greater Kappa 

Av2GylT.gif

I want to thank to :

mrsberciu for doing my homework, letting me use his pp and helping me with a lot of things  .Best university prof ever Kappa  \\JokerArt for  helping me out every time i ask dumb questions and for being the best mod ever :wub:  // Sweden for banning me from the sb  every time  // oxidenigga and his shit auto-ban script for wrecking me 3 times :pepe: // Miku for helping me to achieve my siggy dream . <3  // Ivarovich for being a good multi //fer and fur for being rich Kappa  //acavnk for the dorks , accs and giveaways  // wanT for teaching me how 2 SQLi and for the dorkz :pepo: //Hadriiw and Royals for the accounts // Pleblo for carrying me at rocket league // kanekikek for rep4rep Kappa // Hadr0x for saying that i'm not as autistic as the others  // BROLY7 for the cracks :broly: //And of course Radi for the fun and nudes :pepo: // ken  for being an oldfag and posting hq shit  and being friendly :ken: // killerabgg for helping me with a shitton of things , doing his best to teach me how 2 sqli ,dehash my combos and dump dbs for me (even tho they were shit ) . 

Oh and #FreeAkame :pepe:

Jadoskuame

• The Cracker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Hey everyone!

vouch copy Kappa?

Alpacca

• Korean4Lyfe

Verifying PayPal accounts.

??

Can't you use a prepaid debit card? ._. 

Worked fine for my dads since he's always skeptical about hackers taking his bank id. 

cAvRvGf.png

Some people are like clouds. when they disappear, it's a brighter day.

:doge:

GrandWizard

• #1 SE God.

vouch copy Kappa?

Currently can't do that, I'll give a vouch copy in the next week or so.

3sfnK36.png

Akame

• MicroKappa

Hey everyone!

Spoiler

5f816d3.png

lolbg123

• Veteran

erf, don't have btc

Posted Image

JewsGG

• Hello Kappa

Hit me up if you offer vouch copy, would buy if I get some BTC :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users