Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Explanation Of Turkey Ban (Unofficial)

Best Answer Berb, 21 August 2015 - 09:12 PM

It really does not make sense. With the same logic , bol and EB should ban all of the countries because thousansds of nulled members worldwide using and SELLING THEIR PRODUCT to some countries.

Dont think It would slow em down, just they gonna need vpn.

Also it is a little ironic that NULLED claiming some idiots "STOLE" their "crack".

Not to offense , but whats the point?

For your first statement, you have no proof whatsoever. Nulled has found proof that two sites have been using their crack. One from the pro-hile site (http://i.imgur.com/JGwXcdJ.png) and another from game-support vn. Slowing them down is using a VPN lmfao. Also, Nulled is not claiming, they know and have proof. No offense, but get your facts straight.

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

wxes9261508

• PipPip

thanks for previously using

NightBlue

• Nulled's Volibot Guy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Again, I'm not trying to speak for the staff but the staff is NOT going to look for one person and have the risk of someone else selling it. If the staff catches the guy selling the EB crack then the guy can just 

1. Change his IP/VPN
  2. Give it to someone else to sell

Either way, banning his one IP isn't going to solve much. Banning the whole IP range can slow him down a lot.

The guy who stole it can make his customers use vpn too?

brknesn

• PipPipPip

The guy who stole it can make his customers use vpn too?

they are just looking for an excuse

pitapit0

• PipPip

D:

xbox420

i am wondering, if they sold cracked EB, didn't they also have to sell nulled accs with auth acces?
and isnt there a link to nulledblog.com in the titlebar of the ls vip thingy?

Ravioli ravioli, give me the formuoli  :doge:

fujimuji

• Lurker

• Pip

Jesus Christ! In our country 1$ = 3 TL(turkishmoney). It's easy to say "buy vip" and yes my English sucks.

brknesn

• PipPipPip

Jesus Christ! In our country 1$ = 3 TL(turkishmoney). It's easy to say "buy vip" and yes my English sucks.

Para ile ilgili değil , herkes verebilir o parayı . Konu ırkçılık , "pro-hile" eğer tekrar crack yapacaksa bu çözüm değil onlar her türlü yapar zaten istiyorsa . Eğer satılacaksa bu , herkes satın almalı bir ülkeye göre ayrıcalık yapılmamalı (ya da ırkçılık). Ben artık buradan alacağıma joduska'dan alırım konu para değil dediğim gibi , Bütün Türklerin bunu yapması lazım bence saygılar

fujimuji

• Lurker

• Pip

Para ile ilgili değil , herkes verebilir o parayı . Konu ırkçılık , "pro-hile" eğer tekrar crack yapacaksa bu çözüm değil onlar her türlü yapar zaten istiyorsa . Eğer satılacaksa bu , herkes satın almalı bir ülkeye göre ayrıcalık yapılmamalı (ya da ırkçılık). Ben artık buradan alacağıma joduska'dan alırım konu para değil dediğim gibi , Bütün Türklerin bunu yapması lazım bence saygılar

Abi pro-hile neymiş ya? İlk defa duyuyorum. Siteye bir girdim wolfteam yok bilmem ne. Kaale alıncak bi sitemi bu şimdi. Konuyuda tam bilmiyorum adam satışını mı yapıyor?

95gokhan95

• PipPip

LAN OROSPU ÇOCUKLARI NİYE BANLADI BİZİ

Türkler lütfen artı verin bol kullanmam için :)

kimmykimkim

is the turkey reason same as the Vietnam one? or is there another reason? sorry I couldn't find the Vietnam ban reason link

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users