Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

cracked L#

Best Answer Akeme, 20 July 2015 - 11:45 AM

alright nice, didnt know that, well cpu is kinda normal now, was some kind of bug , but im more worried about the network because its just really bouncy and in teamspeak i cant even talk, like i say something to my friends and they talk but i dont hear them cuz my network is just soooo bouncy

If you know for fact its not the router, you could try reinstall your network driver? Click start, right click on computer, click manage then go to device manager, go to network adapters, right click and uninstall your one. Then unplug and replug into your pc (that is if your even using network adapter). Either that's the problem or you have virus or something blocking all the packets from going to your modem to pc from time to time. I'm not sure....

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

velss

• a wild bird.

Go into your router settings and do a full restart of it if you think its doing weird shit . If you think its the case OR you're using a prefix DNS (defined DNS). You can see if its defined or automatic by checking the IPv6 and IPv4 settings, tell me if its ticked for automatic or is there a set list of DNS'S there.  My theory is you're using a manually set DNS and its so shitty that it causes you to dc. IDK tho

i fixed it ,  thank you for your help.

atleast i think so, it was working all good couple of secs ago

Edited by velss, 20 July 2015 - 12:18 PM.

hello there, whacha lookin at?

Akeme

• One day, I shall return.

i fixed it ,  thank you for your help.

atleast i think so, it was working all good couple of secs ago

Nice! what did you do? 

6ba02710d39b2ce4230642c62d60274f.png d45237e3e07afab1bddcb462dfc2e7a8.png   :wub:

velss

• a wild bird.

Nice! what did you do? 

restarted router couple of times and it started working

hello there, whacha lookin at?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users