Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

DISCORD STEALER | GET ANY DISCORD ACCOUNT !

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

sarevoke

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--ABOUT--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

This tool was made with love By me
Took about a day not to long. How much free I never sell anything
They need to have Discord Application client chrome wont work since they dont store it like discord does
I would use ConfuserEX 1.9.0.0 once the file is build since in the code is your naked email info like with everything else

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--DEFINITIONS-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Said " OAuth2 enables application developers to build applications that utilize authentication and data from the Discord API. Within Discord, there are multiple types of OAuth2 authentication. We support the authorization code grant, the implicit grant, client credentials, and some modified special-for-Discord flows for Bots and Webhooks"

My Definition : There Email Password and Username all combined into one without authentication

--HOW TO USE------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Open it select Stealer/ Select options / inout your gmail and gamil password/ test if you want/ build!
I will soon add other mail options
Send to victim let them open it and then it will steal there token and email it to you . Instructions will be on that email.
Enable less secure apps:

How to?
Go to the "Less secure apps" section of my Account. 
Please 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

or 

to see this Hidden Content

Turn on Allow less secure apps. (Note: If your administrator has locked less secure app account access, this setting is hidden.)

How to confuse the file?
1.Open up confuser.exe
2.Make sure your av is not deleting any of the files
3. Drag and drop the output file in the first tab that is there
4. in the advance tab select your output files / select Options tab select packer
5. Select advance tab select your file on the bottom right select the drop down select maximum
6.  Go to last tab Confuse! and let it do its work . If there is errors file may be missing just unpack the rar again and try again

--SCREENSHOTS---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--DOWNLOAD------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic.

VIRUSTOTAL : 

joshuatres

Thx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users