Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Are You looking for easy money and you want to be a billionaire ? then simply stay connected with me

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

cardingkiller

• Lurker

Are You looking for easy money and you want to be a billionaire ? then simply stay connected with me  I started all my stuff first deal on low rates to build trust with each other .  I have big experience in Western Union Transfer , Bank Transfer, Paypal  transfers . My rates are fixed so no negotiationin terms of prices . Please Never ask me for test transfers or etc. i dont sell CC , Dumps or fullz etc so dont add me in your contact list if you need those data .  Don't ask for recent proofs because many scammers takes proofs from me and then they scam to you peoples by showing my proofs so i decided to not share anymore proofs in private chat .
?
First of all i want to clear one thing that i dont work for percentage % , so please dont waste my time and yours too for asking % partnership , because im happy with my work and i dont want to lost my time in this kind of proposals .

I never use Skype, if anyone sends you message with my name ignore/block him.
Many kids will try and impersonate me.

For Western Union Transfer Info Needed :-

1: First Name
2: Last Name
3: City
4: Country
5: Email for confirmation?

Western Union Transfering Worldwide.

You will get MTCN code + Sender info + amount and then you can pickup from any WU store office.

Note: Only 1 time transfer on 1 name in a week , if you need daily transfers then you must have to use more names .

Western Union Transfer Rates :

For $1000 Transfer = $100

For $2000 Transfer = $250

For $3000 Transfer = $350

For $4000 Transfer = $500

For $5000 Transfer = $600

For $7000 Transfer = $700

For $10000 Transfer = $1000 <== MTCN split code into 2 parts - $5000+$5000

Rules For Bank Transfer :

For bank transfer you will provide me your bank info and i will transfer funds into your account within time limit as we promised . I will only do one transfer in a week on one bank account . If you need more transfers then arrange more bank accounts .

I`m Specially Transferring From These Countries:

(US,UK,IN,GM,NL,AU,CA,DM,CH,BN,IT,MX,RU)?

Bank Transfer Rates:

For $1500 transfer = $200

For $2000 Transfer = $250

For $3500 Transfer = $450

For $5000 Transfer = $600

For $7000 Transfer = $700

Info needed for Bank transfers :-

1: Bank name
2: Bank address
3: Zip code
4: Account Holder
5: Account number
6: Account Type
7: Routing number

Bank transfer will take maximum 8hour for money to Reflect in your bank account.

Paypal Transfer :-

Using hacked and verified paypal accounts to transfer paypal account to account transfer . Im doing paypal transfer to my safe accounts first and then into customers accounts , So you dont have any headache to clean the money because its already clean when i transfer it into my account .

Paypal Transfer Rates :

For $1500 transfer = $120

For $2000 Transfer = $200

For $3500 Transfer = $300

For $5000 Transfer = $400

For $7000 Transfer = $500

!!!! CONTACT ID !!!!

Email: [email protected]

Yahoo: baahubali09

Gmail:[email protected]

=====<< I need a Good person and also a Good customer to deal with ..  I want to make you rich as you will also make the same to me <<===== I ACCEPT BITCOIN AND PERFECT MONEY ONLY!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users