It's finally here !
Presenting, the Wingless Themesuit
This is pre-pre-release alpha version so don't expect perfection. Didn't think I could ever complete this but here it is!
How to use this theme?
- Copy all from http://codepad.org/wGFDY5B3 and paste it in a new class.
- Go to solution explorer, it shows all forms. Make sure you have 'Show all Files' checked, then open your main form's designer.vb .
- Change Inherits System.Windows.Forms.Form to Inherits customwindow and build.
- Circular Progress
- Linear Progress
- Borderless Resize/Move
- Custom Form Shadow
- Full support for Aero Snap/Dock
- Loading and closing transition
The forecolor prop is currently used for the statusbar color.
Custom Control Box
Still in dev stage. Till now only supports max,min,close. Looks weird on dark backs because of the bevels. I think I'll take care of this in the next release and probably also add some animations. Note that you DO NOT need to add this to a form which already has customwindow.
The Original and Rounded variants are 100% customizable. Just change the backcolor- it takes care of others itself!
[font=Tahoma]Showing, Original, Soft and Rounded button variants on light and dark backgrounds.
The soft variant is a type of extra control, just for fun.
The Custom_Button class has no animations and is meant to be lightweight and easy to use.
Custom Material Button
Now this is completely based on animations and looks fabulous both on light and dark backgrounds.
There is an extra prop called FloodColor which changes the color of the flood animation in addition to back/fore color.
Use like a normal textbox.
Note that this is more precise than any other trackbars I've seen.
Custom Linear Progress
Forecolor is progress color
Oddly, the gif above has some glitches (none in real!)
Custom Radial ProgressSee it above...
Forecolor is progress color
Custom Radial Marquee
continued to next post...............
The fun thing is that the radio 'button' moves from one control to the next based on the actual positioning of the controls.
Clicking on the toggle is the same as clicking on it's container. You can also drag the button back and forth.
The tick mark takes the color of the controls background, thus looks good in all situations.
- Generally, all non-text controls have their forecolor as their main highlight color
- You need to build the project in order to display the changed backcolor of the rounded variant of the custom button
- There is a customization property in almost all controls which can be used to quickly change the values of some common properties of multiple controls using a single string.
- I have ditched colorhook completely - too tedious.
- The themebase has been stripped - a lot. New code has been added. Expect a new themebase release in some time.
- This one completely supports my Interpolation class.
- The link given above is a single-file link. However, if you want to keep updated about changes, there's a github link too: https://github.com/t...ndey13/Wingless
- Control: Tabs :thumbsup:
- Control: Numeric Up/Down
- Control: Seperator
- Notifications :pirate::yeye::hehe:
- Custom msgbox()
- A complete control-box
- Even more animations!
- Optimized methods
- Extension of the 'customization' property
- Some minor control edits
- something secret....
Other people that I have mentioned in my other threads