Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Quick and Easy Tip For Leveling Up Fast | Pidgey XP

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

TimeCenter

• Hack The Time :D

16-Pidgey.png

Don't transfer those Pidgeys to Professor Willow just yet!
Here's a quick tip on how to level up w/ them in Pokémon Go:

You can use them as a super fast way to level up your trainer.

Here's how!

-

So your Pokédex is filling up quick. The problem is, you only have around 250 slots and you've got way too many Pidgeys in there taking up space! Now the prevailing logic dictates that you transfer those little bird brains back to Professor Willow to make room. Instead, keep them and use them to maximize that Lucky Egg time.

-

The Lucky Egg doubles the XP of everything you do, with evolving a Pokémon being one of the highest XP gains you can get.

-

Save up a bunch of candies and Pidgeys until you can evolve like 10 of them in that 30 minutes from the Lucky Egg, and then reap in the multi-thousand XP reward! You can jump 1 to 3 levels like this in no time, depending on how strong your trainer already is. And the higher your trainer level, the better Pokémon you will catch.

-

Now, I've seen people claim to have leveled up their trainers as many as 10 levels at once, but the most I've ever gotten was 2 levels from my Lucky Egg time. Still, that's TWO levels in 30 minutes! Totally worth it. Plus, it gives a much-needed purpose to the Pidgeys' otherwise meaningless existence.

-

Once you've used the Lucky Egg to level up, you can then transfer what are now Pidgeottos back to The Professor or you can try it again. You can evolve those Pidgeottos too, you know.

-

So stop complaining about how many dumb Pidgeys are clogging up your Pokédex and put those little feathered punks to work for you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users