Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

25x NA lvl 30s and 20x 30s various regions - selling in bulk

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

acavnk

• Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Since I need a certain amount of BTC, and I don't trust any of u feggets in exchange I have to sell some accounts;

Capture.png

READ BEFORE YOU BUY AND START ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS:

First 21 accounts are RIOT test accounts with 0 rp, 0 ip, never loged, played. They all got 4 win IP boost activated. Next 2 are also RIOT test accounts but they were played but faggot never payed for them so they were confiscated by me. Last 2 are cracked accounts.

So far I have sold 77 of those RIOT test accounts for 11$ each on PA and had 0 complaints about bans for security reasons. Only one idiot got 9001 ban for scripting.

Price for all 25 accounts is 120$ in BTC. Do not offer me PayPal or anything else except BTC. Selling only in bulk.

Also various regions accounts:

Capture2.png

Verified EUW one is my old wannabe smurf that I finished leveling few days ago. Verified RU acc is cracked and verified for months to me.

All 20 accounts will go for 80$ BTC. Selling only in bulk.

Untitled.png

Hotpot

• Advanced Member

so what's special with test accts (:

acavnk

• Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

so what's special with test accts (:

Nothing but ppl go ape shit with: its impossible to have 0 ip 0 rp, its botted, its scam and similar shit.

Untitled.png

Menaito

• Veteran

would be interested if you could maybe tell me what exactle they can be used for? since 11$ need to have a reason for that price i mean average price here for a lv 30 1+year acc is arround 5$ what exactle make them worth 11$? with 0 content

BTC : 11UJQU5tfEDUymLeEuyJrttukZNMnfKdh

acavnk

• Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

would be interested if you could maybe tell me what exactle they can be used for? since 11$ need to have a reason for that price i mean average price here for a lv 30 1+year acc is arround 5$ what exactle make them worth 11$? with 0 content

Well they sell on PA for that ammount + the reason is that they can not be recovered since no previous owner (botted accounts is 100% ban, cracked is always in danger of recovery, these are 100% safe).

Untitled.png

few sales from PA

Untitled.png

acavnk

• Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Added 20 more accounts.

Untitled.png

Menaito

• Veteran

if you decide sell singles i would be interested in the TR / EUW unverified msg me price once you decide sell them in a single

BTC : 11UJQU5tfEDUymLeEuyJrttukZNMnfKdh

Legendary

• Advanced Member

If someone buys an account with no champions hope do they get more IP besides? They probably have to buy RP first eh?

Edited by Legendary, 05 May 2016 - 08:40 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users