Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BTC][Paypal][Autopilot] Newest and fastest way to monetize online! Updated Frequently!

btc paypal autopilot monetize

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

eigor

ty

vlad8881

Hey there, in this guide, I'll be sharing my OWN personal monetizing methods that I've used so far.
It is fully auto-pilot, which means you can do it when you are playing League, sleeping or  fapping   Kappa
Stuff to take note:
" Oh I registered on the website and got $100 instantly! "
It requires time, mostly $5/day, not much but still able to get some stuff.
Kappa Support me by using my referral links, I'll be giving out credits of the website to my referrals so you can get started. Also be sure to follow this post, cause I'll be updating the list frequently.
Now without further talking, lets get started.
9ljRGvC.png
[ UPDATING NEW SITES FREQUENTLY. GROUPING INTO 3 CATEGORIES ] 
1/5/2016 -- Linkarus is under maintenance for a hour or so, please try again in few hours time. ( FIXED, TRY CLICKING THE CONVERT BUTTON TWICE AND IT SHOULD WORK )
1/5/2016 -- Added Recyclix.
1/5/2016 -- UPDATED WITH VIDEO TUTORIAL FOR METHOD 3*  
2/5/2016 -- DELETED BITBIN ( TOO SLOW )
Method 1 ( Slackest method )

Method 2 ( Requires luck and pray that it won't fuck up )

Method 3 ( Highly recommended and super fast )
This is my own personal method, earns you about $1/ hour, with a mixture of Paypal. This method is not a normal traffic method though. You can stack it ( Look at explanations below ).

Use my referral links for a boost before you start! I'll be giving out weekly freebies to all my referrals in the sites given. Thanks for following me through this guide!
Get your $$ quick with this KappaRoss 
Also remember to tell others if this is working, don't just leech and go!
 I'm giving out auto link shrinker for Linkarus and auto pasting iFrame codes for my referrals who earned more than $2. PM me with a screenshot and I'll send to you.

Reward System ( mentioned in the post if you used my referral link )   kappahd  ( I'm still crying cause I still don't have any active referrals on Linkarus :joduscry: )
OTOHITS

Spoiler

)

drr43d

• Advanced Member

thank you so mush

mindness

• Lurker

thanks dude

alssade

Thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: btc, paypal, autopilot, monetize

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users