Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Paidverts Awesome Bot v1.7

paidverts cheap bot

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

addses

Hi everyone,

I don't want to go around too much over this so I'll cut to the chase:

I've been witing bots for quite some time and most of my earnings I've made online are thanks to those bots.

Today I think I am ready to start releasing those bots, so here you go:

Paidverts Awesome Bot v1.7

For those of you that don't know what paidverts is, Paidverts is one of the most effective PTC site out there (at least the one I tried over many and feel I can make some good revenue with).

Get this bot here:

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic.

Some features of Paiverts Awesome Bot

• Automatic ad clicking
  • Captcha solver (uses Death by Captcha service for now)
  • You can set it to run all the time and wait for new ads to show or only for one ad session
  • Automatic Micro ads requests

Anyways, I know the are a lot of "free" bots out there you can still get and don't pay a dime but here is where I stop you and say:

• This bot is opensource... yes, you can make it better if you want
  • I will be providing support over the code and its functions in order to help you make it better.
  • Paidverts will be changing in the future and I will be making this bot even better.

FAQ:

But wait, why are you selling it if this is opensource?

Well, it took me some time and effort to create this bot and It would be nice to get something in return if I'm going to give it to you, don´t you think?

Plus, I don't think that $2 is way too much for supporintg a developper... just a thought.

Will I be making money in no time?

You will be making "pennies" in no time (no PTC site will make you rich). In order to increment your earnings, you need a strategy. It's not hard but takes some time and I can help you with it. Just PM me.

How can I contact you if I need help?

Nulled.to have been a great resource place for me to stay and I plan to be here for as long as I can so, you can PM me here and I will be in touch with you.

Ok, I'm good to go. Where do I get this bot?

I've hosted a zip file in Instabuck.

You can purchase with paypal or bitcoin, your choice.

Get this bot here:

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic.

Edited by addses, 04 May 2016 - 12:48 PM.

LikeToDownload

• Advanced Member

Cant delete my post? 

Edited by LikeToDownload, 04 May 2016 - 07:12 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: paidverts, cheap, bot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users