Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Work experience at Toyota. Asked to try breach the Network, suggestions?

Help hacking advanced hacking exploit

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

SilentRain

• Frozen Ass Hair

I am doing work experience at a Toyota retailer with the head of IT there and he has asked me if I would be able to try find any vulnerabilities on the network? 

Honestly I am pretty novice at this and all I can think of is throwing a "Hail Mary" at the network through Armitage on Kali or using ettercap to replace all images on the network to a picture of me or whatever but other than armitage that really isn't a vulnerability.

I have full leeway to try whatever I please and if I break something he is more than happy to fix it.

He is giving me access to a guest network, and to use this you go up to the front desk and ask for a user account, it is only valid for 3 hours. 

He wants me to try access the main network from the guest network, they are both connected to the same hub but guests can't see any stuff folders or whatever because of Active Directory.

How would I go about doing this? I know it's hard to give suggestions without seeing the place for yourself. I am unable to upload Screen Caps obviously for security reasons. 

wAyN8Bd.gifSign Up Here To Earn Free Ƀitcoin EVERYDAY 

Dyawaih

• Reach for the stars so if you fall, you land on a cloud.

confused-black-girl---confusception_gp_3

Bruh

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Help, hacking, advanced hacking, exploit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users