Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Steam 2 cd-key ( Cs : Go / Garry's mod ) giveaway by answering my question.

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Bowie

• Lurker

Hello,

I got many steam accounts and have cs:go in all accounts. I transferred 40 usd in my steam account like a month back and gambled it and lost all now I am making a chargeback in paypal. What can steam do? I mean what can be the punishments? I live in USA.

Thank you can 2 best answers will win 2 differerent games cd key in your in-box i'll be messaging you.

nhnkl81

• Veteran

they will ban your account and wont let you buy games again.

edi29100

They can ban your account and then after this i think they will ip ban you.

acavnk

• Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Your account will get banned and your PayPal flaged and you wont be able to use it to buy anything from Steam with that paypal 

Untitled.png

SantiagoSP

• Advanced Member

I think they can't ban your IP because almost IPs are dinamic. Obviously your steam account will get banned and your Paypal email to buy in steam too (only in steam). You should be able to make another account and buy games with another method or other Paypal account, but if you want to do that you should change your IP (just reboot your router and you should have another one).

Bowie

• Lurker

O ok thanks I will wait for more reply and select the winner using random.org and make a video and upload it

Thank you

winnersl123

I think your steam account will get banned and your Paypal email too. You should use an other account to buy games with other Paypal account.

Edited by winnersl123, 03 May 2016 - 06:09 PM.

jaided23

• Addicted

may not ban him,, i preorded legion , payed the 60 with paypal.. when my accnt upgraded , i called pp and disputed the charge,,  got my 60 back, and i still have legion

AkumaNoMi

• Kaizoku-ou

may not ban him,, i preorded legion , payed the 60 with paypal.. when my accnt upgraded , i called pp and disputed the charge,,  got my 60 back, and i still have legion

Same happened with me,.

Is about the luck but the worst thing they can do is banning your account and paypal, not ip or mac ban. But if they do just create another paypal and that's it.

cQhFJZ5.png

"To wash your hand, you have to get the other one dirty" - Self-quote

PedroMartinez

They wont ban your IP adress , the only thing they can do is actually ban/close your steam account and probably your paypal (only from steam transactions thought) or if you are lucky enough you could get back what you lost but since you are from USA just hope you get a good guy in the support section. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users