Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Does anyone know anything about botting to lvl 30 on league of legends.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

aznboimike13

I know a little bit about it and how to do some stuff, but I want to learn how to bot to lvl 30

albert471stemp

• Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

It's not even worth it anymore.  xp is halved (accs worthless) and it takes forever + banrisk.  Not to mention they won't sell for anything.

aznboimike13

no, I'm just trying to get a lvl 30 acc again hahha got banned

Milecar12

• Advanced Member

Get Volibot, elobuddy and the following plugins - autobuddy, Evade IC and a script for your champion (start with ashe, then switch to ezreal). Basically you want to run beginner bots until lvl 10, then run intermediate until lvl 30. You'll need around 2 weeks to reach it with average 8 hours uptime a day. Good thing is you can play LoL in the background and do your every day tasks with minimum hinderance.

TooManyCopyCats

• Advanced Member

Get Volibot, elobuddy and the following plugins - autobuddy, Evade IC and a script for your champion (start with ashe, then switch to ezreal). Basically you want to run beginner bots until lvl 10, then run intermediate until lvl 30. You'll need around 2 weeks to reach it with average 8 hours uptime a day. Good thing is you can play LoL in the background and do your every day tasks with minimum hinderance.

How do you play lol in the background aswell whilst the bots are running?

alicemr33

• jogadora

I can do these things taught me many things about it !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users