Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Does anyone know how to fix the backdoor in the non laravel roulette script?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

njbgaming09

• Lurker

as the title says, does anyone know how to fix the backdoor in the non laravel roulette script?

m1st

• Junkie

Csgorake or csgoduo? If its rake add me.

gftoday90

• Yep i own Csgobid.eu

guys i got the same problem - CSGODUO is the script . please if someone could help , thx

they take your items from your bot , + they give theirselves unlimited points + they have the access to your db to set other items like

20 dlores or something , what is totally fake

hope to hear something

thx

SAK990

• Addicted

guys i got the same problem - CSGODUO is the script . please if someone could help , thx

they take your items from your bot , + they give theirselves unlimited points + they have the access to your db to set other items like

20 dlores or something , what is totally fake

hope to hear something

thx

just change it there that is encoded csgo duo i have seen and make a new DB just remove some old issues that works fine then

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users