Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Forum Proxy Leecher v1.11

forum proxy leecher fpl 1.11 crackfix

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

TheIEnd

Application name: Forum Proxy Leecher
Application description: Forum Proxy Leecher (FPL) is an intelligent proxy leecher that can extract proxies from various proxy sites and proxy forums even if the proxies are in the attachment.
Application download link

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Vendor's URL

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Notes: Forum Proxy Leecher v1.11 (build 220, I believe, whatever the latest is) is already cracked - under the release "Chatboy"; here is a screenshot of that patcher:

8a397e3f4e.png

The problem with this patcher, is that it does not patch FPL correctly. The trial version of FPL v1.11 only allows you to select and leech from two sources in your source list. This patcher does not patch that limitation, only the trial timer. I've looked for a fix all over the place, but could not find one.

The older version of FPL (v1.10 build 0715) has a patch by "Dr. Nesc@fe"; here is a screenshot of that patcher:

b1e1f1150d.png

This patcher works correctly for the 1.10 version. I am looking for someone who can fix the v1.11 version to work the same. Hopefully this extra info maybe helps that process? I can supply the patchers if needed. It is slightly difficult to find the v1.10 patcher.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: forum, proxy, leecher, fpl, 1.11, crackfix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users