Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[e-Book] ★ Hijacking a Garena Account without much effort ★

[NA]

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

yannzhenn

• ElliniaMS Seller

:timmy: Overview  :timmy:

K8RnFly.png

$20 each ! Click the buy button below  ^_^

4o6sMr1.gif

In this e-Book , you will find content that will help you throughout getting a garena or an league account in your hands without much effort .
All you have to do is simple follow the guide and do make sure that you follow every each of the step correctly.

Information :

You're not allowed to request for a refund unless this guide is proven useless but in that case I will step in and help you to retrieve an account 

you like but providing you have their username and password . If else work , I will definitely made a full refund back to you.

To make a purchase kindly press the buy button and then once you made the payment kindly private message me on the forum or reply this thread so that I can send you the file and do remember do give me your email address so I can check who has and who had not made the payment. 

This method does not need any usage of sentrymba or any other brute-forcer which mean 95% of the times you would get your desired account through this method solely.  :timmy:

Alert :

This method is to help you to get an account you wanted without much effort but then it vary a lot for different server but the most attempted tries with this method are on the garena server itself . It may work for the riot server as well but who knows, you can purchase it from me and then try it yourself on your server itself otherwise you could request a full refund from me .

Refunding are only applicable on the riot server as I mention this method works all of the time on the garena server

Edited by yannzhenn, 03 May 2016 - 02:55 AM.

Graphics work done by  UnusualG

Signature loaded..

l8s7EjZ.png

TurtleUnit

• U Wot M8?

Vouch: The E-Book is simple, very understantable, you can get any account with that method, big rate!

yannzhenn

• ElliniaMS Seller

Vouch Copy?

Done , do check your inbox . Hope to get a positive remarks from you cause most of thing are related to the singapore/malaysia server .

Signature loaded..

l8s7EjZ.png

ChallengerGuy

• Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

2 vouch? :)

I BUY ALL EUW/NA/OCE ACCOUNT INACTIVE SINCE 2015-12 AND LEVEL 30.

DONT TRADE WITH challengerguy.nl FAKE SKYPE!

PM ME ALWAYS FOR VERIFICATION!

yannzhenn

• ElliniaMS Seller

2 vouch? :)

I'll send you later. I have to re-write some part due to different server . The garena part will be left untouched .

Signature loaded..

l8s7EjZ.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: [NA]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users