Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How to: Not Get Hacked

How To Hack Unhackable Security Protection

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

JayServices

• Loner

~ How not to get owned, typed and thought of by JayServices ~

If you're reading this you're most likely some nerd.

Okay well, I guess it's time to get started, we don't @#%^ around here at Jays' playground.

1. You most likely use the same password for everything and have no clue on how databases work, and how they can easily be leaked and BAM! That's all your stuff gone my friend.
What I want you to do is choose a different password for everything, yes everything. 'But Jay, how will I remember them all?' Simple my friend, choose a password that relates to the thing you are signing up to, like if it's your twitter password I would recommend making it something like Twitter (your credit card pin number or something and a symbol after) so the final result would look like this Twitter9138!       Bet you didn't think of this huh? Good.

2. Make 2-3 email addresses, one for your twitter, one for your youtube (which is probably already existent so leave it as is) and one for your instagram or whatever. You can make more if you want. Why do this? Because if somebody gets into your email, well then. Yes, you're #@%&#%.

3. I would suggest not using your real name on anything at all, this can be used against you to gain access to your accounts via social engineering. Easy stuff, you'd be surprised how much a fake name can help you.

4. Try and recover your email via account recovery. Okay, so you know how if you don't have access to your 2step crap you can recover an email by answering some stupid questions like when was it made etc? Try that. And note down everything you may need just in case you need to do that if your email gets nulled, like create folders and crap. You'll get what I mean if you have a look at the account recovery process.

5. Inspect emails thoroughly. Why? Because pdf files and crap that you may receive from your 'sponsors' could be faked to look legit. When in reality it's some jerk who's created an exe and spoofed it to look like a pdf and made an email to look like your so called 'sponsor' and then you're ratted. Bam! And everything is gone, bai. Trust me on this one, it's very important to read over this again just so you understand.

6. You should add code auth app to everything, that should lock anybody out who tries to get in, and it's almost impossible to get in unless you have their physical mobile in your hands. Trust me, nothing annoys us hackers more than getting into an email or a twitter and it saying 'Enter the verification code we sent to your mobile'. You wanna be one of those annoying people ;)

7. I believe this is everything covered so I'm just going to link you to a site to check if you have passwords in databases, with this site just enter your email, or common username and it will check to see if you have entries. If so, you're lucky you haven't been completely screwed yet. If you have no entries then congrats, you're only semi-disabled. Here is the site: SOMEONE TELL ME IF I CAN POST LINK PLEASE (I READ THE RULES AND IM STILL NOT SURE! THANKS!) 

8. Also make sure you NEVER save passwords in Google Chrome or anywhere for that matter. Because if you do, someone can take your gmail and view your saved password and then u get rapeddd. Believe me, I know, I've used this on soooo many streamers and youtubers etc.

Have fun not being hacked.

I want to thank:

// Sweden for being awesome // Oxide and his shit auto-ban script // Ivarovich+ for being a good multi //fer and fur for being rich  Kappa  //acavnk for the dorks , accs and giveaways // BROLY7 for the cracks  :broly: //And of course Radi for the fun and nudes  :pepo: \

plopdk

Interesting. Would love to see the gmail saved password exploit explained more in depth. 

Thanks

Nine9

• Someone took "Nine"...

Interesting. Would love to see the gmail saved password exploit explained more in depth. 

Thanks

plenty of keyloggers have this. they download your virus, it steals their chrome/ie/firefox passwords and emails them to you from their pc.

another way to steal chrome passwords is using a RAT. this lets you take control of your victims pc (control their mouse and keyboard, download their files. pretty much anything) and most rats come with an option to steal and save the victims chrome passwords.

as a suggestion, I use Autolog v2 Keylogger, and imminent monitor RAT. Hope this helps :)

o_876c441bfaf92fc8_0.jpgo_263f1c8ab499c22f_0.jpg

plopdk

plenty of keyloggers have this. they download your virus, it steals their chrome/ie/firefox passwords and emails them to you from their pc.

another way to steal chrome passwords is using a RAT. this lets you take control of your victims pc (control their mouse and keyboard, download their files. pretty much anything) and most rats come with an option to steal and save the victims chrome passwords.

as a suggestion, I use Autolog v2 Keylogger, and imminent monitor RAT. Hope this helps :)

It does. Thanks for the help :-)

I have a little question though. I use two factor verification on all important accounts - Wordpress website, facebook, email and google account, but i don't know if that is enough. If someone steals my password (which is probably already leaked, since i signed up to a lot of stupid websites) would they then be able to remove the two factor verification in the source code or disable my account from using it?

Edited by plopdk, 04 May 2016 - 03:11 PM.

JayServices

• Loner

Anyone going to tell me if I can put the link there?

I want to thank:

// Sweden for being awesome // Oxide and his shit auto-ban script // Ivarovich+ for being a good multi //fer and fur for being rich  Kappa  //acavnk for the dorks , accs and giveaways // BROLY7 for the cracks  :broly: //And of course Radi for the fun and nudes  :pepo: \

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: How To, Hack, Unhackable, Security, Protection

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users