Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Request] SmartBot v38.1

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

quietess

• The Real Hideo Kojima

Nevermind.

Edited by quietess, 01 May 2016 - 02:29 PM.

HearthAddict

• Infinite Hearthstone Player

PSA: The moment crack/abuse emerges and becomes public. Wirmate will remove trial version completely.

My preferred Hearthstone Bot: SmartBot (9 times legend in a row on both EU and NA)

Infinite Arena Player

Fastest Legend: Day 6 after reset. 

If you have questions. Begin your messages with a questions. I will answer any question you have. 

SuzanneLee

• Lurker

Is there a way to view the smartbot forum without purchasing a license?

nigfriedchicken

• Lurker

I don't know how to code so perhaps it's much more complicated than I thought, but isn't it possible to remove the 12 game trial limit or trick the bot into thinking a day has passed so it resets the trial?

HearthAddict

• Infinite Hearthstone Player

Is there a way to view the smartbot forum without purchasing a license?

No

I don't know how to code so perhaps it's much more complicated than I thought, but isn't it possible to remove the 12 game trial limit or trick the bot into thinking a day has passed so it resets the trial?

He implemented daily limit server side, so if someone manages to remove 12 game trial, they will basically have a fully cracked sb version. 

My preferred Hearthstone Bot: SmartBot (9 times legend in a row on both EU and NA)

Infinite Arena Player

Fastest Legend: Day 6 after reset. 

If you have questions. Begin your messages with a questions. I will answer any question you have. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users