Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Which Hearthstone bots do you know?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

iTunesLover

• Advanced Member

Hello,

i want to buy a good bot which can help me to climb to high ranks. Which bots do you know and which do you prefer? 

Thanks for your help :)

quietess

• The Real Hideo Kojima

There's HearthRanger and HearthBuddy, currently HearthRanger doesn't have a working silverfish, which is what made it so great, and it doesn't look like it'll be getting it any time soon since the developer is essentially dead, no contact or anything from him in months.

HearthBuddy on the other hand has kind of been lagging behind but someone has managed to update silverfish so the HearthBuddy version works. Personally I haven't tried HearthBuddy since the patch, but I would probably recommend this over HearthRanger which is just a complete pile of shit right now.

Edited by quietess, 30 April 2016 - 11:47 PM.

iTunesLover

• Advanced Member

There's HearthRanger and HearthBuddy, currently HearthRanger doesn't have a working silverfish, which is what made it so great, and it doesn't look likes it'll be getting it any time soon since the developer is dead.

HearthBuddy on the other hand has kind of been lagging behind but someone has managed to update silverfish so the HearthBuddy version works. Personally I haven't tried HearthBuddy since the patch, but I would probably recommend this over HearthRanger which is just a complete pile of shit right now.

thanks for your answer, do you know SmartCC Bot? They say, they got the "best AI"

quietess

• The Real Hideo Kojima

thanks for your answer, do you know SmartCC Bot? They say, they got the "best AI"

Is that even still alive? Last time I tried to check their site, it was for sale.

iTunesLover

• Advanced Member

Is that even still alive? Last time I tried to check their site, it was for sale.

yea it is for sale .. why do they want my address and ZIP code if i try to purchase it via paypal??

quietess

• The Real Hideo Kojima

yea it is for sale .. why do they want my address and ZIP code if i try to purchase it via paypal??

I think that's just a Paypal thing.

SHAREDHD

HearthBuddy is not bad.

sk04

• PipPipPip

...um~~ idon;t know

HearthAddict

• Infinite Hearthstone Player

There are 3 public bots that I know of, there are 2 other bots, but they are rumored to be behind closed doors, so I won't be covering those. 

Disclaimer: I haven't used Buddy or Ranger since summer, so I am not sure how much they improved/died over the past 9 months. 

Hearthbuddy: a giant shitshow of AI. Even rank 20 farming is shameful in terms of winrate. Customization didn't exist and writing plugins/mulligans was impossible (I think it still is unless you enjoy torturing yourself). Dead community. 

Ranger: A better version Hearthbuddy with semi ok AI and lively community that used to care about progress. Last time I checked they werent doing much though. 

Best for last (I am biased) SmartBot:  Amazing AI perofrmance, and great arena AI since release of Whisper expansion. It already deployed 2 AI tweakes since whisper release. They have their own tracker plugin that shows you your performance against certain decks/classes and it easily knocks out legend with secret paladin in wild, even now. 

Just for reference: This were my arena runs since the release of Whisper of the old Gods. 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

(100 gold usually converts to 2-3 packs steadily) 

My preferred Hearthstone Bot: SmartBot (9 times legend in a row on both EU and NA)

Infinite Arena Player

Fastest Legend: Day 6 after reset. 

If you have questions. Begin your messages with a questions. I will answer any question you have. 

yannzhenn

• ElliniaMS Seller

smartbot , nothing else !  :) #best

Graphics work done by  UnusualG

Signature loaded..

l8s7EjZ.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users