Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nasreddin Hodja funny

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

medsa1

One day, Nasreddin Hodja borrows a cauldron from his neighbour. When returning it, he thanks the neighbour and puts a small cauldron in it. The neighbour wonders what the smaller cauldron is about. Hodja tells the neightbour that his big cauldron gave bitrth to a smaller one, so the neighbour is glad. After a long while, Hodja asks his neighbour to lend his couldron again. The neighbour willingly agress to give it. However, this time there is no word of either Hodja or the cauldron even after a long time. Finally, the neighbour decides to broach the subjest one day.
-"Hodja, what's happened to my cauldron?"
-"My dear neighbout, it's been ages since then and your cauldron has died. I was wondering how to break the bad news." Hodja says sadly.
Furious at this, the neighbour asks:
-"What on earth are you saying? Would a cauldron die? It's not alive; how could it die?"
Hodja quips:
-"You believed that it gave birth, so why can't you accept that it is dead?"

Pryde

• Advanced Member

Funniest post i ever seen Kappa

medsa1

Funniest post i ever seen Kappa

xD Kappa 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users