Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

kids when they be in power sadlly useless with it

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

Royals

• Forget About Royals

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

freedom not for all you know you a powerful person that's why you talk freely

president can tell you fuck you bitch but you can't say it to him because you will get arrested this how 2016 running and that not all we wait for 2017 more future more freedom more humans right

I know i just wanted you to say it out loud so you know I'm better than you, this post is whiter than a lil wayne concert we should stop.

Cuddly

• No

If you think that this is how things work here, why complain? It wouldn't change a thing. Just accept it. This forum ain't no classroom or kindergarden. It's internet, why do you care so much about what someone said to you?

CharlieBucket

• The Chocolate Guy

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

HOLY SHIT GIVE THIS MAN A LAVA BUCKET OR SOMETHING  :pepo:  :pepo:  :pepo:  :finn:

P8BRdow.png

Levathian

• Veteran

Staff decided in an intern referendum that you are in no way a valuable asset to the community. All you cause is drama, spam and wasted database-space.
Sincerely, Levathian and the rest of the Nulled.to Team!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users